Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Face Auditions -- Who's Going?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Face Auditions -- Who's Going?

So I noticed that there are (finally) face auditions scheduled at Disneyland for 2009. They're going to be on April 1 at 6:00pm. It looks like they're casting for a great majority of the characters. Who's planning on going??

Re: Disneyland Face Auditions -- Who's Going?

on April fools hmmm

Comment

Thank you for posting this. My daughter has been waiting for face character auditions to open up again. I'll pass this along to her.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh my how wonderful! I'm still a little young but I'm so happy they finally opened up auditions at DL. Hopefully they'll host them there in the future!
        All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

Whoa, I always noticed they were never holding auditions at Disneyland. This makes me extremely jealous to all the people who can audition. 2-3 more years for me!
          Good luck to everyone!

Comment

i would, but i dont look like any disney character haha.

Comment

Is a shame than I dont live in USA is been my dream going to an audition!, well, good luck for the ones who can go and maybe make your dreams come true being a disney character ^^
              In A World Of My Own.......

Comment

I would, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Cruise Line. Should be any day now!

(Speaking of which...has anyone who auditioned for DCL in L.A. last month heard anything yet? I'm going insane with the waiting...)

Comment

Interesting. Where would one need to go exactly to audition?

Comment

Originally posted by Victoria View Post
                    Interesting. Where would one need to go exactly to audition?
                    http://disneyauditions.com

Comment

Why thank you.

I just might give this a go.

Comment

Originally posted by ElleWoods19 View Post
                        I would, but I'm still waiting to hear back from the Cruise Line. Should be any day now!

(Speaking of which...has anyone who auditioned for DCL in L.A. last month heard anything yet? I'm going insane with the waiting...)
                        I personally didn't audition, but I know others who did and were contacted already and preparing to leave next month already.

Comment

Just a heads up, they are looking at your face. The start of this audition will be based on look, so don't think too much of it if you don't make it past the first cut. It doesn't mean you're not beautiful, or have a wonderful smile, it simply means you weren't what they were looking for at that point in time.
                          Last edited by DisneyMouse; 03-24-2009, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMouse View Post
                            Just a heads up, they are looking at your face. The start of this audition will be based on look, so don't thing too much of it if you don't make it past the first cut. It doesn't mean you're not beautiful, or have a wonderful smile, it simply means you weren't what they were looking for at that point in time.
                            I hope they start doing a better job at this too! Particularly for the role of Tink. I know it's a cartoon that they are attempting to emulate in human form.. but i mean... come on! Some of the ones I've seen on here makes it look like they're not even trying. No offense to anyone who knows a Tink, they may make up in spirit for what they lack in accuracy.

Comment

I wish that I could but I am not in town. I am going to do the Disneyland College Program in the fall and they were not accepting any character auditions for the program. It made me very sad, I wanted to be a princesses, or at least try out for one.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X