This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Costco Delux AP

I got my 2% cash back check from Costco for $85. I would like to use it to buy my Disneyland AP in June. That $85+$50 Disney gift card they give you when you redeem the thing at the park makes my AP $139! Not bad. ( I know you can't use the $50 towards the AP or can you?) but it will still be $50 I will have at the park. Question: Are the Costco APs always at Costco or is it just a promo? I will have to get one on the way on the Sunday we drive down. Anyone know? I 'm in No Cal and apparently they don't HAVE them for some stupid reason.

any info
    thanks
    Janette

Re: Costco Delux AP

Normally, local things like season passes have to be bought locally. I've seen disneyland tickets being sold in Costcos in NorCal before but never season passes. Only NorCal theme parks sell season passes up here as far as I know. Have you tried costco.com? Although, the website most likely doesn't carry them since its national even with membership. You could always try for a 6flags or Great America pass instead. :]
    Shopping:
    1. www.disneystore.com
    2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, dldelivears@disney.com
    3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
    4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Comment

1) Costco sells regionall so only socal Costcos have the passes
      2) Its not a seaonal thing; its the 1st time I've seen them, but you should be fine if you come down Sunday to buy one
      3) I used my 50 bucks to upgrade the Deluxe to a PAP

Comment

WE get Great America passes every year. I want to get another DLAP because of this deal. In Darkbeers post he said it had to be done by May 30th. I was just wondering what made that the bewitching day. Is that when the promo ends?
        Janette

Comment

They used to be online but they are no longer there (which is where I purchased mine). My mom just bought the Costco pass about two weeks ago at a local store in California. Highly recommended to save $50.

Comment

I have five in my family, so when I get all five deluxe AP at Costco they will give me five $50 gift cards, or is it just one gift card per purchase?

Comment

Re: Costco Deluxe AP

Originally posted by DisneyHat View Post
              I have five in my family, so when I get all five deluxe AP at Costco they will give me five $50 gift cards, or is it just one gift card per purchase?
              Each pass gets a gift card.

Comment

that's the way I'm going when I have to renew. I will upgrade to the pap at the parks. Our costco has had them for months.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                  that's the way I'm going when I have to renew. I will upgrade to the pap at the parks. Our costco has had them for months.
                  Where is your Costco located? I'm having a hard time finding a Costco that is not sold-out.
                  sigpic

Comment

I bought one yesterday at the Costco on Harbor Blvd (north of Disneyland) in Fullerton at Orangethorpe. They seemed to have plenty.

It says on the card that it must be exchanged for a passport by May 30, 2009.

Comment

Also note that Gift Cards (which this is) do not expire in the state of California. So this pass will be good for $269 towards a deluxe pass in the future (assuming the prices are going up). I'm thinking that prices will be going up very soon, because CA tax prices are going up on April 1st (and we can't forget about Ah-nolds amusement park tax). Anyhow... the fact of the matter is that if you go to Costco right now and purchase this ticket, it will still be good for $269 towards a pass, AND you will still have the $50 gift card. Now, let's just hope that the prices won't be going up $50...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aznshrek88 View Post
                        3) I used my 50 bucks to upgrade the Deluxe to a PAP
                        That's what I did.
                        http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                        www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                        http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Does anyone know if I buy the costco pass, if I can use it to renew my pass and still get the $20 renewal discount?
                          Hello. I'm redjag and I'm a Disneyholic. I am addicted to Disneyhol.

Comment

amusement park tax? arnold strikes again.

anyone know when this is going to start? i just checked my receipt and i wasn't charged any taxes today. :]
                            Shopping:
                            1. www.disneystore.com
                            2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, dldelivears@disney.com
                            3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
                            4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Comment

Originally posted by redjag View Post
                              Does anyone know if I buy the costco pass, if I can use it to renew my pass and still get the $20 renewal discount?
                              You won't get the discount because you have already paid full price at CostCo. That discount is available at the time you pay for the renewal.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X