X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Owl on SM is now talking

thats right folks
    i went on splash around...7:30 maybe, and the owl was talking!
    "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
    - Anthony Burgess
    "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

Re: The Owl on SM is now talking

i'll check it if i go this weekend......if i can get into the line thats before 2 hours lol
    "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

actually
      splash was 20 minutes for some reason
      the line was at the entrance of the cave/tunnel
      "Is a man who chooses to be bad better than a man who has the good imposed on him?"
      - Anthony Burgess
      "I think what I want Disneyland to be most of all is a happy place–a place where adults and children can experience together some of the wonders of life, of adventure, and feel better because of it."

Comment

nice.....i went like 2 weeks ago at opening and we went on haunted first and got off to find Splash only being 35 minutes so we RAN on. When we got off it went to 65 so we were happy we came early and had fastpasses for space lol
        "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Creepy owl talks!! is he singing, or talking?
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
            Creepy owl talks!! is he singing, or talking?
            Glad to hear it. Perhaps our complaints here at MiceChat have had something to dop with it.
            To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I KNEW I should have gone on Splash today! I was over on Star Tours at 7:30.

Comment

he was talking
                he siad
                "ohh you should have seen your face in the drop" and stuff that the picture preview needs to be on for
                - Anthony Burgess

Comment

Hooray! He's back! Project Sparkle is in progress! He's been dead since the Pressler years...

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyfanatic
                    he was talking
                    he siad
                    "ohh you should have seen your face in the drop" and stuff that the picture preview needs to be on for
                    It sounds like they are putting that on Disneylands "too repair" list!
                    The screen that is.
                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Yaaaay owl! Does he reference his brother at all? =D I think they had a single owl track too though. Whatever. Yay owl!

Comment

The owl talks but he is in the dark and the screen is not on either.

Comment

Barnaby's back!?!??! Excellent! I need to get over there and check it out!
                          -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
                          -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
                          --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

Yeah! Saw him yesterday! Hopefully that means the screen is coming back soon as well

Comment

Argh... Me parrot should be given the job! That scurvy ol' owl is but a buccaneers sword in me side. Make 'em walk the plank I will!
                              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X