Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Dont even bother going to DCA...Toy Story Mania coming to Wii...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Dont even bother going to DCA...Toy Story Mania coming to Wii...

"

BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

In Toy Story Mania!, players experience the fast-paced, zany fun of the Toy Story Mania! theme park attraction, which is an interactive experience requiring 3D glasses and involving rapid or quick-firing shooting galleries. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals.

Toy Story Mania! is the first video game to place characters from these films into a carnival game setting and is expected to resonate with fans of the films and the attraction, as well as gamers who like pick-up-and-play party games.

Developed by Papaya Studio, Toy Story Mania! will be available this fall exclusively for Wii. "

What the heck was the point of wasting money creating a ride when they could have just sold the software for Wii in the first place?

I would have rather seen something more unique/noncartoon-tie in at the park

Re: Dont even bother going to DCA...Toy Story Mania coming to Wii...

Holy bananas. This is odd. As long as they don't advertise it their won't be confusion.

Comment

There's already a thread in the Digital Gaming forum about this:

http://micechat.com/forums/digital-g...eased-wii.html
      MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
      (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

And I'll still be going to DCA... as cool as a game console is... playing it in my living room is not the same as being in real world 3d environment moving through it on one of the most technologically advanced ride controlled systems in existence. And my tv doesn't squirt me with jets of air or water either. Wii is cool, but still not as good as really going to the park. Though this may help you increase your score.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

this is not a good idea for parks and resorts. Especially if people play the game at home and start to wonder why a certain gallery isnt playable.

Disney needs to wake up

Comment

The article says that the same galleries are going to be playable in the game as in the ride, along with all new ones.
            MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
            (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

That's kind of awesome!

Comment

makes no difference, me and the kids will just hone our skills at home for the real thing at DCA
                sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

so... just curious.

What makes you think that I only go to DCA for Toy Story Midway Mania?

Just wondering.

Comment

For people who don't get to visit the parks on a regular basis (cough cough), a game like this will be fun and well wanted.

sigpic

Comment

This is going to be great practice.
                      Do you like pictures of Disneyland at night? Check out my thread of epic photos here.

Updated 3/17

Do you like pictures of DCA at night? Sure you do, check them out here.

Updated 2/28

Comment

It's also not like this is the first time something like this has been done. Buzz Lightyear has a play at home version that is actually interacting with the in park ride. It's actually pretty amazing. Things you do in the online game activate the targets in the ride and when someone on the ride hits an activated target, it turns on something in the online game. So you are working together. Most people don't have a clue about this, but it's a lot of fun actually.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

This is out-freaking-standing. My boys are going to be so excited about this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                            And I'll still be going to DCA... as cool as a game console is... playing it in my living room is not the same as being in real world 3d environment moving through it on one of the most technologically advanced ride controlled systems in existence. And my tv doesn't squirt me with jets of air or water either. Wii is cool, but still not as good as really going to the park.
                            I can't believe you're serious. If you want, you can pay me the $75 admission fee to your house, and I'll squirt you with water.

I'll even let you stand in line for the privilege.

Comment

Yay! Can't wait! Sounds super fun! Both the game and 3D Movies!:thumbup:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X