This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ariel's Grotto?

I am going to the park this Saturday and me and a friend want to eat at Ariel's Grotto and I was just wondering should I book at table before we go or on the day we go to the resort???
    Happy Halloween!!!

Re: Ariel's Grotto?

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    I am going to the park this Saturday and me and a friend want to eat at Ariel's Grotto and I was just wondering should I book at table before we go or on the day we go to the resort???
    Book before, they fill up really fast.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Exactly how much is it to eat there anyway?

Comment

Book ahead of time!!!! It runs around $40 a person. It's expensive but if you're into character/atmosphere dining it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLocks View Post
          Exactly how much is it to eat there anyway?
          I think it's 26.99 from what I can remember. I've never eaten there before, but I've looked at the menu.

Comment

It's worth going just for the breathtaking decorations. I love the glass mosaic myself.
            ~The darkness must go
            Down the river of night's dreaming
            Flow morphia slow
            Let the sun and light come streaming
            Into my life, into my life~

Comment

Always book ahead for any sit down restaurant that allows you to book ahead. Period. You may be fine, it may be the off season, but you never know. Just play it safe and always book ahead. The more ahead, the better.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

^It is the offseason, but it is also Spring Break.

Book it.

Comment

Prices and menus:

Ariel's Grotto Menu - Disney's California Adventure

Kids Menu:

Ariel's Grotto Kids' Menu - Disney's California Adventure

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Absolutely book ahead. Not only that, but show up about 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation. They seem to call people down the stairs in the order they arrived. You'll get a head start if you're there early.

The food is surprisingly good for DLR (not great, and it's overpriced, but it's no Village Haus either). My kids love it there.

Comment

I'm another one that says use Disney Dining to make your Priority Seating arrangements for ANY restaurant that they offer it for. Why waste the time standing in line or worse yet (like so often with the Blue Bayou) be turned away and told to come back another day?

Though if you are looking to enjoy it this w/e, you might be out of luck for P-S arrangements. They do "sell out".

Enjoy!

Comment

I think you should book first...
                        Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Thanks guys I booked today and got my table at 6:30 tomorrow! I cant wait!!!
                          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X