This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Work on California Screamin' loop

I was watching the mattercam at 10:35 p.m. tonight and there is a bright light on the remaining mickey head. I think they might be starting on the sun.
    Last edited by SS77; 03-24-2009, 10:43 PM.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Re: Work on California Screamin' loop

Since you link takes me to the Esplande, here is a picture.

Comment

The sunburst is supposed to be done by Friday (as reported by Baloo in the DCA Project Tracker).
      MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
      (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

sorry, couldn't get the picture to work
        fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
        JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

Comment

The transformation is taking place quickly. Probably won't be long before the process of re-theming the midway games begins.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post

Since you link takes me to the Esplande, here is a picture.
            sorry, i don't know how to correctly post a picture yet, but you have the picture I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
              The transformation is taking place quickly. Probably won't be long before the process of re-theming the midway games begins.
              the midway games are already getting rethemed. Do you mean the midway shops?

Comment

Currently, the lights are out but the cranes are still up.

Oh and RideWarrior, believe you mean the Midway Shops, cause you know, the Midway Games are kind of almost done.

Comment

That's got to be it! 'Twill be interesting to see it take shape.

Comment

so exciting! :]

Comment

I know, I was getting ready to post this, but you all beat me:lol:! I was surprised how fast it took them to put up the Paradise Pier sign, though! FIVE MINUTES!! That's fast if you ask me.
                      "To all who come to this happy place - welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world. Thank you."

óWalter E. Disney, July 17, 1955

LONG LIVE Disneyland!!sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited for this. This is a project that's really worthwhile and exciting! =)
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by disney55 View Post
                          I know, I was getting ready to post this, but you all beat me:lol:! I was surprised how fast it took them to put up the Paradise Pier sign, though! FIVE MINUTES!! That's fast if you ask me.
                          Really fast

Comment

so when is mickey supposed to be up?

Comment

^Friday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X