This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DCA : The road to to 2012!

It seems Like yesterday when Bob Iger Announced that DCA was going to change and with good reason but with this recession going and not ending anytime soon the road to 2012 does not look good for DCA, Cars Land does not do it for me, but if it does get done it will be the TL of DCA and trust me we don't want that, in your opinion does the Road to DCA project look bright or Gloomy..

Re: DCA : The road to to 2012!

And you're basing your observations/insights on .... ?
    Last edited by WJNM; 03-26-2009, 05:51 PM.

Comment

How would Cars Land be internally thematically inconsistent and, in some areas, ugly? It will not fit the overall theme of DCA, certainly, but that's pretty much the only complaint that could be leveled against it. Even if the Cars franchise doesn't stand the test of time, the sheer entertainment value will be enough, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by DCAfanatic View Post
        Cars Land does not do it for me, but if it does get done it will be the TL of DCA and trust me we don't want that
        Cars Land will not need frequent re-workings and re-themings in order to stay relevant. Or, at least it won't in the same way that Tomorrowland does.

Your comparison doesn't make any sense.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I think what the OP is trying to say is that because of the recession, Carsland is going to be cut down--much like TL 98-- resulting in a water-downed attraction.

However, that is not what is happening, Disney is not pinching pennies on this one--it's gonna get built to it's maximum potential one way or another.

And to answer the OP's original question: Brighter.

Comment

Brighter. Any major changes is better than what was before.

Comment

If they aren't gonna mess anything up it will be Carsland. That is an entire land you are building from scratch. You simply can't mess it up. Besides I already have high hopes from the Paradise Pier construction.

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
                If they aren't gonna mess anything up it will be Carsland. That is an entire land you are building from scratch. You simply can't mess it up. Besides I already have high hopes from the Paradise Pier construction.
                But Paradise Pier is only under construction because it is proof that you can mess it up the first time around.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X