This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Weather in late June?

We are planning a trip for late June and coming from Hawaii I have no clue what the weather will be like. Is it hot, day and night? Hot during the date, cold at night? And, how hot is hot? LOL

We have a 2 year old so I want to pack accordingly. Thanks!!

Re: Weather in late June?

hard to say about the temps, we could still have our "June gloom" where its overcast in the morning then it burns off and we have bright sun the rest of the day with temps in the mid 80's or if the weather is freakish it could be 100.
    You say the end of June? it would be officially Summer so the days are long (June 21st is the longest day of the year and the 1st day of summer)
    Packing? Sunscreen, hats, water, little kid sunglasses. I would think very much the same things you would need in Hawaii as well.
    sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Also one thing to consider if you are coming from Hawaii is it is a lot drier here. In fact it is much drier here than most of North America, except for the deserts.

It's been a while since I've been in a humid climate, but most people tell me they prefer the dry heat over the humidity. I do know if it isn't too hot it actually feels pretty good -- you can feel the heat radiating through to your bones. And for someone like me who is getting older and showing signs of arthritis in certain places it really feels good!

Comment

Chances are good it will be much cooler here in the evenings than you are used to at home. Bring jackets. During the day it could be June Gloom or not.

Comment

Here are a couple of websites that give you averages in temps for Anaheim. The second one even has a section telling you what to expect, and what they recommend packing for that time period if you scroll down to the middle of the page.

Average Weather for Anaheim, CA - Temperature and Precipitation

Disneyland Weather - current conditions and average Disneyland weather

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Unless there is a real heat wave, the winds come off the ocean at 4:30pm and Anaheim cools off, so bring a jacket. As the above posters have stated June Gloom could be gone by the time you are there but it can last through the first week or so of July.

Sunscreen, floppy hat, sunglasses and plenty of fluids. Have a great time!

Check with Weatherunderground.com for the park. They have great breakdowns of weather for spots all over Anaheim.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X