Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Is Disneyland Getting Greener?

Not as far as landscaping but as more energy sufficient have you noticed around the DLR

Re: Is Disneyland Getting Greener?

Well, during our recent week long stay at the Resort, we noticed plenty of exterior lighting on during the day (sunlight).

I don't think that is very "green"...

But hey, giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they hadn't changed the timers for daylight savings time yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
      Well, during our recent week long stay at the Resort, we noticed plenty of exterior lighting on during the day (sunlight).

I don't think that is very "green"...

But hey, giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they hadn't changed the timers for daylight savings time yet?
      I noticed that too

Comment

They have converted the parking lot trams and vans to natural gas. The trains also run on biodiesel. They have added solar panels to the sound stages at the studio.

http://disney.go.com/crreport/enviro...yofaction.html

Comment

It certainly seems that way, with the recent use of solar panels, and converting the trains to running on biodiesel. There are also rumors of Autopia converting to electric cars.

And even if you don't believe they have worked to go green already, they will!

Comment

Did they end up doing anything for earth hour?
            We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X