Mickey's PhilHarmagic ..Fantasyland, Toontown or Hollywood Pictures Backlot?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sediment
    Banned User
    • Jan 2005

Re: Mickey's PhilHarmagic ..Fantasyland, Toontown or Hollywood Pictures Backlot?

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    There's no one attraction that is everybody's cup of tea. You seem like a fun-loving guy that enjoys most of the rides and shows, sediment.
    Oh contrary, I am not, and I do not!! Sometimes I wonder why I hang around here....
    (Well, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party is everyone's cup of tea....)

Not that Phil...! belongs in Tomorrowland, but the 3D theater is already there. Or, as a replacement to Muppets in DCA. Not a whole lot of room otherwise.

Critter Country has a real craptactular attraction that deserves a guttin'.

Comment

• Ride Warrior
      Iron-Clad Allie
      • Feb 2005

Re: Mickey's PhilHarmagic ..Fantasyland, Toontown or Hollywood Pictures Backlot?

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Oh contrary, I am not, and I do not!! Sometimes I wonder why I hang around here....
      (Well, the Mad Hatter's Tea Party is everyone's cup of tea....)
      Forgot about the Mad Hatters Tea Party. That IS everybody's cup of tea ..or uncup of tea. Which, I'm not sure ..or unsure. Oh my..

.[/quote]Not that Phil...! belongs in Tomorrowland, but the 3D theater is already there. Or, as a replacement to Muppets in DCA. Not a whole lot of room otherwise.[/quote]

HISTA does provoke a general concensus of dismay ..leastwise among those that are still awake.

.[/quote]Critter Country has a real craptactular attraction that deserves a guttin'.[/quote]

Oh Poo! What could that attraction be?
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

• mickeyandme67
        • Jan 2005

I voted Hollywood, but it would give me a reason to go to Toontown. I'm torn...
        Permanecer sentado por favor...

Comment

• Ride Warrior
          Iron-Clad Allie
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by mickeyandme67 View Post
          I voted Hollywood, but it would give me a reason to go to Toontown. I'm torn...
          Follow your heart. :love:
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

• Orcinus
            Sock Puppet
            • Mar 2009

I vote Toontown, seems that's where it would belong best.
            Last trip to Disneyland: 04/06/09
            Next trip to Disneyland: 04/23/09
            Visits in 2009: 13
            Last trip to DisneyWorld: 01/04/09-01/09/09
            Next trip to DisneyWorld: ?

Comment

• sediment
              Banned User
              • Jan 2005

We've discussed this before. I think it could be in the current Fantasyland theater location (gutted and rebuilt as an enclosed theater), but the entrance would be in Toontown, under the RR tracks via a whimsical queue.

wait, I thought I didn't care. Someone should have reminded me.

Comment

• Ice101
                Banned User
                • Aug 2008

Frontierland has alot of room should we place an Monsters Inc themed attraction in there? It isn't a question of space, it is a question of theme. PhilarMagic has nothing to do with ToonTown! Think people think!

Comment

• DonDuck
                  Don't mess with the duck!
                  • Jun 2006

Toontown... and hopefully it would then lead to other updates in this area.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X