This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoyances at Disneyland!

I love Disneyland, but there are about three things that drive me nuts...

1) The Spanish safety warnings on older attractions. ESPECIALLY when they don't even come close to matching the original recording. Takes you right out of the show...

2) Autopia drivers who stay off the gas! I hate being behind them, all of a sudden 10 drivers are bumping each other yelling and screaming. It's amazing no one has gotten out of their car and had a little road rage!

3) Obnoxious Children. You know the ones! The bratty kids that are dis-obedient yet their parents STILL buy them what they want? Then they use the swords to poke at you and what not.... ARRGGGHHHH :devil:

Originally posted by Soulquarian
    1) The Spanish safety warnings on older attractions. ESPECIALLY when they don't even come close to matching the original recording. Takes you right out of the show...
    That drives me crazy....really takes me out of the moment
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

3) Obnoxious Children. You know the ones! The bratty kids that are dis-obedient yet their parents STILL buy them what they want? Then they use the swords to poke at you and what not.... ARRGGGHHHH :devil:
      For me it's the ugly children that bug. Leave them at home! :devil: Kidding.

What annoys me are the guests that ridicule or mock the CMs. That bugs me. How mean can ya be?

Also, I hate it when people say 'Haunted House' instead of 'Mansion' and people who call Donald Duck by the name of Daffy. Blasphemy.

Comment

Really, it doesn't look like a house, at least not mine anyway, now does it?
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999
          Really, it doesn't look like a house, at least not mine anyway, now does it?
          I know! These Disney Muggles, I tell you...

Comment

Even more annoying is the parents of annoying children that actually encourage them to cut in line, break the rules and generally cause mayhem. I could blame the children, but it's not their fault if their parents are telling them to push ahead in the line for the DL Railroad (for example) - it's their parents fault.

I also know, days can be long at the park and parents can't be alert all the time - but that doesn't make it any less irksome. I like to call it the Wal-Mart syndrome: parents walk into the Mart and forget how to control their kids... so my wife and I stopped going to Wal-Mart, unfortunately that won't work because you can't stop going to the happiest place on earth.
            ~ Tasty, yet morally ambiguous! ~

Comment

Seriously, what really gripes me is the parking garage - - - everything about it! Even when you get there early, you can still end up walking a mile to the tram!
              Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
              it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

And then the parents get all pissy if you smack their little demonspawn. :devil:
                Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

You should buy a sword too, and smack them on the otherside when they aren't looking. You get satisfaction, they get punishment, and no one knows! AHAHAHAHAHAH :devil: :devil:

Comment

"Remain seated, please."

"Permene ser sentados, por favor."

That's a classic!
                    Honor those who fall under the sword.
                    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

Comment

I know Disneyland is a place for kids of all ages, but I agree that some people should be thrown out for their kids' behavior. It's still a public place and not a babysitting service.
                      "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Comment

I bow before your evil, Soulquarian! :devil:
                        Current hat total: 100 of 100 - completed!

Duckland
                        : Stroll through downtown Duckburg, making sure to tour Scrooge's Money Bin, then cross the Audubon Bay Bridge to St. Canard. Visit Liquidator's Splash Pool, and don't forget a stop by Bushroot Gardens!

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith157
                          I know Disneyland is a place for kids of all ages, but I agree that some people should be thrown out for their kids' behavior. It's still a public place and not a babysitting service.
                          And then when the kids act up, alot of times you hear 'You stop that or you'll get a time out when i get to 3. 1....2....2 1/2....2 2/3...'

All of which does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini Cricket

Also, I hate it when people say 'Haunted House' instead of 'Mansion' and people who call Donald Duck by the name of Daffy. Blasphemy.

Yup, I hear people all the time in NOS say "lets ride the Haunted House"

The spanish safety spiel in HM . When people stick their hands in the water in Pirates or Small World.

Comment

4) When people decide to have conversations on POTC and IASW...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X