This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Great movie ride in DCA

I think DCA should have the great movie ride it seems like it would fit the theme well In the hollywood backlot. http://www.veoh.com/collection/disne...652615WpG2qybD

Re: Great movie ride in DCA

No, leave it in MGM. We don't need clones.

Comment

I think that would be cool. Could it fit in the studio where the Millionaire Play It show was?

Comment

Originally posted by ICe101 View Post
        No, leave it in MGM. We don't need clones.
        You mean "more clones", right?
        I think they should rip out Muppetvision 3D and replace it with the Great Muppet Movie Ride.

Comment

No thanks.

Comment

There is already
            enough clone attractions
            at the Disneyland Resort
            from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Now if the attraction had a new
            theme with the Muppets involved,
            then of course because it would be
            a new story and experience.

Comment

There is already
              enough clone attractions
              at the Disneyland Resort
              from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Now if the attraction had a new
              theme with the Muppets involved,
              then of course because it would be
              a new story and experience.
              Isn't it the other way around..?

Rides from Disneyland Resort go to Walt Disney World, like Soarin' and other clones in the Magic Kingdom.

Comment

it doesnt need to be the exact ride but it would be cool to have something like that, maybe even a shorter ride but with pixar movies

Comment

Actually, I think that this ride would be awesome for California Adventure (but only if it had a completely different set of movies). Hopefully it might happen during phase II!
                  Disneyland>Universal Studios

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey1955 View Post
                    Actually, I think that this ride would be awesome for California Adventure (but only if it had a completely different set of movies). Hopefully it might happen during phase II!
                    yeah

Comment

This would be such a great addition to the area! The one at Hollywood studios has not been updated in a while, so ours could have updated scenes and of course use the most popular ones as well. I think this would be the most "Hollywood" ride in the park.
                      Jeff Wayne

Comment

Ya, clones suck! Who needs Space Mountain or The Country Bear Jamboree in Disneyland anyway?

Originally posted by stevo505 View Post
                        Isn't it the other way around..?

Rides from Disneyland Resort go to Walt Disney World, like Soarin' and other clones in the Magic Kingdom.
                        With the exception of Space Mountain, Country Bear Jamboree, Winnie the Pooh, It's Tough to be a Bug, Tower of Terror, Muppet Vision 3-D, Innoventions, Honey I Shrunk the Audience.

The Great Movie Ride would be a wonderful addition to DCA. There's lots you could do to make the ride more repeatable for locals and scenes you can change or alter (muppet overlay works) to make it significantly different.
                        I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

The difference in cloning GMR and Space Mountain is that GMR sucks and SM is awesome. The idea sounds good in theory, but the actual attraction is just not very compelling. That attraction is boring and one of the biggest let downs in all of WDW, no thanks.
                          The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
                          -Walt Disney

Comment

Nice idea you have...
                            Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLLocal View Post
                              it doesnt need to be the exact ride but it would be cool to have something like that, maybe even a shorter ride but with pixar movies
                              Nope. This park doesn't need a clone, nor does it need more Pixar.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X