Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Billy Hill and the Hillbillies gone in May?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are Billy Hill and the Hillbillies gone in May?

I do not see Billy Hill and the Hillbillies on the entertainment guide for May. Does this mean that the Golden Horseshoe will be closed or open with no entertainment?
    "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Re: Are Billy Hill and the Hillbillies gone in May?

This same thing occurred back in November and it was just because the calendar had not been updated yet. Lots of folks (including me) panicked back then, all for no reason. So, no worries. Trust me, if I heard anything I'd be the first to post. Also you will notice they don't list the Flag Retreat Ceremony either in May. The Billies do take vacations and time off, but not all at once. They bring in subs and there are many of them.

As it stands Billies are on Thursday through Monday and Laughing Stock is on Tuesday and Wednesday.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Are Billy Hill and the Hillbillies gone in May?

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
      This same thing occurred back in November and it was just because the calendar had not been updated yet. Lots of folks (including me) panicked back then, all for no reason. So, no worries. Trust me, if I heard anything I'd be the first to post. Also you will notice they don't list the Flag Retreat Ceremony either in May. The Billies do take vacations and time off, but not all at once. They bring in subs and there are many of them.

As it stands Billies are on Thursday through Monday and Laughing Stock is on Tuesday and Wednesday.
      Thanks Wendygirl...Our last visit was in 2002. We always enjoy this show, so hopefully it's on.
      "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X