Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
2 of 2 < >

Registration Policy

In order to eliminate SPAM, all new users must verify their email. Once the email address is verified, we make sure your IP address is not a VPN, proxy, or tor exit node. If you have tried to register and it was not approved, please send an email to administrator@micechat.com. We will try to resolve the issue and then you can try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Dumbo To Fly With Tinker Bell In "Magical" Fireworks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dumbo To Fly With Tinker Bell In &quot;Magical&quot; Fireworks

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
    dumbo's ears will flap. they're going to use midgets inside dumbo
    Descendants of the midgets used to control Robby the Robot from what I've heard.

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORWEN: It looks like the Disney folks are finally starting to listen to me. I mean, it was like 5 years ago I said they should start letting ALL the Disney characters who fly join Tinkerbell up there so you could have some REAL fantasies in the sky!! I think they should add Eglantine Price on her bed from Bedknobs & Broomsticks, too! But don't stop there! Let's see Jasmine and Aladdin flying on their magic carpet--plus the flying gump from Return to Oz with little Dorothy Gale, Jack Pumpkinhead and Tic Tok! Then, of course, they'd have to have Elliot the Dragon, since he can fly, too. And let's not forget Flora, Fauna and Merryweather! The flying possibilities are endless!!!
    After reading this, I think Disney should listen to all the sings you say Orwen (or at least some in detail)!
    I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Goover View Post
      What will Disney think of next??
      Heck, I dunno... maybe monorails that give you saunas in the summer and soak you when it rains? A fixer-upper theme park in search of a theme? $37 pork ribs and $35 photos of you eating 'em?

The possibilities are endless.
      "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
      Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
      imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
        ORWEN: It looks like the Disney folks are finally starting to listen to me. I mean, it was like 5 years ago I said they should start letting ALL the Disney characters who fly join Tinkerbell up there so you could have some REAL fantasies in the sky!! I think they should add Eglantine Price on her bed from Bedknobs & Broomsticks, too! But don't stop there! Let's see Jasmine and Aladdin flying on their magic carpet--plus the flying gump from Return to Oz with little Dorothy Gale, Jack Pumpkinhead and Tic Tok! Then, of course, they'd have to have Elliot the Dragon, since he can fly, too. And let's not forget Flora, Fauna and Merryweather! The flying possibilities are endless!!!
        Welcome back witches.

I could see them flying other characters other ways. The could make the Genie and Dumbo as inflatable balloon puppets that would rise behind the castle.

Comment

ORGOCH: Thanks, Angie Duke 'n AtomicBear, fer the nice words. 'Course ya don't really wanna' encourage a big ol' dummy like my sorry excuse fer a sister, Orwen. Anybody that thinks it's a good idea ta have a sky full a other dumb clucks flyin' over folk's heads don't got 'nuff sense ta be let out in public!! Just imagine what it'd be like whilst watchin' all that clutter in the clouds--only ta git hit in the head with elephant droppin's!!! Talk 'bout a crappy law suit!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketeer88 View Post
            Peter Pan would be a better addition IMO.
            I agree 100%

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X