Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Ticket to an AP question....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Ticket to an AP question....

    I was wondering if it was possible to apply a Club 33 admission ticket towards the purchase of an Annual Passport, specifically the Deluxe.


  • #2
    Re: Ticket to an AP question....

    I don't know for sure, but my best guess would be no, because those tickets don't have a set value attached to them. I'm pretty sure the idea is that the ticket it free because you spend the cost of admission on your meal at the Club.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ticket to an AP question....

      Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
      I was wondering if it was possible to apply a Club 33 admission ticket towards the purchase of an Annual Passport, specifically the Deluxe.
      I'm going to say no based on the fact that they say specifically on them "Complimentary" which I take as no cash value. Sorry.
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ticket to an AP question....

        Yea I figured as much, sadly I can't afford to renew my AP right now and being in AZ I can't do the payment plan - really sux since I fly for free and can go almost weekly to the park! They should allow airline employees to use the payment plan too...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ticket to an AP question....

          Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
          Yea I figured as much, sadly I can't afford to renew my AP right now and being in AZ I can't do the payment plan - really sux since I fly for free and can go almost weekly to the park! They should allow airline employees to use the payment plan too...
          You can do a slightly more expennsive payment plan by simply using credit card.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ticket to an AP question....

            Originally posted by sediment View Post
            You can do a slightly more expennsive payment plan by simply using credit card.
            That may not be the case. Only So Cal guests may use the payment plan. If awaflyboy is a 'zonie, he must pay for his pass in full.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ticket to an AP question....

              Originally posted by missmonkey View Post
              That may not be the case. Only So Cal guests may use the payment plan. If awaflyboy is a 'zonie, he must pay for his pass in full.
              I think sediment meant that he can pay in full with a credit card and then pay monthly to his credit card company.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X