Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ticket to an AP question....

I was wondering if it was possible to apply a Club 33 admission ticket towards the purchase of an Annual Passport, specifically the Deluxe.

Re: Ticket to an AP question....

I don't know for sure, but my best guess would be no, because those tickets don't have a set value attached to them. I'm pretty sure the idea is that the ticket it free because you spend the cost of admission on your meal at the Club.

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
      I was wondering if it was possible to apply a Club 33 admission ticket towards the purchase of an Annual Passport, specifically the Deluxe.
      I'm going to say no based on the fact that they say specifically on them "Complimentary" which I take as no cash value. Sorry.
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Yea I figured as much, sadly I can't afford to renew my AP right now and being in AZ I can't do the payment plan - really sux since I fly for free and can go almost weekly to the park! They should allow airline employees to use the payment plan too...

Comment

Originally posted by awaflyboy View Post
          Yea I figured as much, sadly I can't afford to renew my AP right now and being in AZ I can't do the payment plan - really sux since I fly for free and can go almost weekly to the park! They should allow airline employees to use the payment plan too...
          You can do a slightly more expennsive payment plan by simply using credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
            You can do a slightly more expennsive payment plan by simply using credit card.
            That may not be the case. Only So Cal guests may use the payment plan. If awaflyboy is a 'zonie, he must pay for his pass in full.

Comment

Originally posted by missmonkey View Post
              That may not be the case. Only So Cal guests may use the payment plan. If awaflyboy is a 'zonie, he must pay for his pass in full.
              I think sediment meant that he can pay in full with a credit card and then pay monthly to his credit card company.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X