This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is it as bad as I imagine?

Are the crowds really going to be as bad as I think they will this week? We are taking our kids on their first trip to the park. I know Spring Break is still going on, but how have the crowds been during the last few weeks of break?

Re: Is it as bad as I imagine?

Yes. This week is actually the peak of Spring Break. It will die down after the 18th a bit.
    "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

It's been bad for a month, think about us poor locals.
      Last trip to Disneyland: 04/06/09
      Next trip to Disneyland: 04/23/09
      Visits in 2009: 13
      Last trip to DisneyWorld: 01/04/09-01/09/09
      Next trip to DisneyWorld: ?

Comment

Originally posted by Orcinus View Post
        ummmm... but you can go whenever you please.

They can't.

I'm a local and I think more about outsider guests then us.

Comment

Yup. This week's going to be hell. People want to have fun before the tax collectors arrive.

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
          HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
          ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
          FOLLOW MY BLOG: <<LIFE, THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING>>

Comment

I'm sorry, but I don't worry about the locals like myself when it comes to crowds. I care more about those who don't get to go as often as we do or those who are not as fortunate.

To the OP, I hope you have a wonderful time, crowds or not .

Comment

Originally posted by The Disneylander View Post
              Yup. This week's going to be hell. People want to have fun before the tax collectors arrive.

Taax time! lol.)

Comment

Maddhatter, show up before the park opens, and use a touring plan. The unofficial guide to Disneyland has good ones.

Comment

Yikes. Looks like I'll be fighting big crowds. Does it usually get as crowded as Winter Break at this time?

Comment

Oh man, it must just suck to live within driving/walking distance of DLR and get to go multiple times a month, ESPECIALLY when people who live in different countries have some time off in the spring and come for a vacation to busy up your theme park, no?

Must be tough to be a local...
                    sigpic

Comment

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by maddhatter1982 View Post
                        Are the crowds really going to be as bad as I think they will this week? We are taking our kids on their first trip to the park. I know Spring Break is still going on, but how have the crowds been during the last few weeks of break?
                        The past few weeks have been pretty crazy...but today (Sunday 4/12) was very manageable.

I arrived just a few minutes past 1pm expecting a line of cars at the Mickey & Friends parking structure. Nope. Just one car ahead of me at the ticket booth. In fact, the M&F parking structure didn't even fill up. I just posted this pic of the Daisy Minnie level in the Transportation and Parking tracker thread too.

This was at 7:30pm. Minnie level was three-fourths empty.

Maybe people were too busy with other plans for Easter, but it was a pretty good day at the parks, crowd-wise.
                        Last edited by Armadillo4; 04-13-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Got my M&F characters mixed up

Comment

Yeah...It is...
                          Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

I actually dont think it will be beacuse all the colleges i know of have already had there spring breaks and highschool spring break was this last week, at least in OC, so i would say that it shouldnt be as bad as the last few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by I<3DisneyGirls View Post
                              I actually dont think it will be beacuse all the colleges i know of have already had there spring breaks and highschool spring break was this last week, at least in OC, so i would say that it shouldnt be as bad as the last few weeks.
                              Long Beach unified is on spring break this week so it's not all done.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X