This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Going this week! Good Karma to those who answer =]

Haven't been in about 6 months..so excited, woooo! What do you think the crowds will be like Wednesday and Thursday? I'm so excited, ahhh! =]
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Re: Going this week! Good Karma to those who answer =]

I could use some good karma - but can I have it forwarded to the Halos?

I think it will be a marked improvement over the last two weeks, which doesn't really help you since you weren't there and can't use it as a comparison, but I think it will be just crowded enough to still have a good time. And I'm sure I'll end my sabbatical of attendance and drop by to see this Barbeque thing.
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

I'm going on Wednesday, too. Disney is expecting some crowds: The park hours are halfway between Spring Break Weekday 8a-Midnight hours and Typical Weekday 10a-8p hours.

Ridemax is predicting a 15-minute wait for Pirates in the late afternoon and 25-minute waits for most Fantasyland rides during the day, so we won't be walking right onto rides, but we won't be waiting very long either. Should be a beautiful day, too.

Comment

Also Monday, Tuesday will be hot though they say it will start to cool by Wednesday. I never believe them when they say this. I think it will still be hot on Wed. though not as bad as Monday and Tuesday.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going Tuesday and Wednesday!! I have all my appendages crossed for good weather and decent crowds.

Lets see what weather.com says...

Criminy- right now it is 70 in Anaheim, and it's only 8:30 in the morning.

96 ON MONDAY!? My delicate Washington sensibilities can't handle this!!

Comment

wow! 70 degrees in Anaheim...that is a descent temperature.

Good luck on your trip.

Comment

the crowds shouldn't be too bad because by now most of the spring break is pretty much over and well some of it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricBoots View Post
                I'm going Tuesday and Wednesday!! I have all my appendages crossed for good weather and decent crowds.

Lets see what weather.com says...

Criminy- right now it is 70 in Anaheim, and it's only 8:30 in the morning.

96 ON MONDAY!? My delicate Washington sensibilities can't handle this!!

I wish it was fall.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X