This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] blue bayou reservations?

Does anyone know how far in advance i should make reservations for a party of four to Blue Bayou? I am going july 10-15

Re: blue bayou reservations?

I know that you can make reservations at least 60 days in advanced. I just made a BB reservation last week for June 2nd, and I believe all the times were still available. July tends to be much busier time then June, so I would make the reservation ASAP. If your not sure what date you want to eat, you can make a reservation for two days and the cancel one of them later on. That's what has worked for me when I want to make sure I have at least one reservation.
    Jeff Wayne

Comment

Ask for "water-side" when you get there to check in. They will try to get you as close to the water as possible.
      Preserving Your Memories on DVD

Comment

Generally, the soonest you can posssibly make them, the better. You never know when a random day will be ridiculously busy. Better safe than sorry. So 60 days out you can make them.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

thank you guys so much for your help! does anyone know the number?

Comment

714-781-3463
            option 4

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

yep, make reservations now 714 781 3463
              sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

I was there on Tuesday and heard a woman book a reservation for 33 people for the following day! Wow!! What a great tip someone (or a couple of people) are going to get.

Would definitely book immediately though especially for July which is one of the busiest times. Have fun!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X