Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Three new Indy AAs coming to Indy during major refurb?(Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Three new Indy AAs coming to Indy during major refurb?(Merged)

Last night I was in line for Indy before the ride broke down (again) and someone was mentioning how they will be doing a refurb in the future and during it they will be replacing the three Indys currently in the ride with brand new A-100 versions in different poses and with new animation.

Anyone hear anything about this?

re: Three new Indy AAs coming to Indy during major refurb?(Merged)

I don't know...

but that sure as heck would be very cool!

Comment

I haven't heard/read/seen anything on this, but it would be really cool! Lord knows they need it.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I doubt that they will change the Indy at the rolling boulder...and the one at the "Gates of Doom" would be pointless as you pass by it too quickly - but it would be nice if they ever got the doors to move again... the only Indy that would make sense is the one at the end
        Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007

Comment

This would be great if they did this by summer too!

Comment

Disney seems to be allergic to another Indy refurb. Their brilliant strategy appears to be: "run it into the ground, then we'll do a refurb...maybe."

Comment

It would also be great if they got Harrison to do the voice.

I know, I know...but I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by timbabbcomedian View Post
                It would also be great if they got Harrison to do the voice.

I know, I know...but I can dream, can't I?
                At this point he could probably do an impression of Sean Connery better than a young Indy.

Comment

I would love to see a full replacement of all three AAs with better motion and the voice and face of Harrison Ford. No idea if it'll happen, and I still love the ride nonetheless, but I can dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Datameister View Post
                    I would love to see a full replacement of all three AAs with better motion and the voice and face of Harrison Ford. No idea if it'll happen, and I still love the ride nonetheless, but I can dream.
                    Ditto!

Comment

coudn't that be some rumors due to the extrapolation that a new indy movie would trigger AA replacement ?
                      Some people's simple deductions and/or hypothesis, fallen into the wrong ears, often transform into impeccable truth....
                      Comparing the world's 5 Magic Kingdoms on my blog : 5 Kingdoms

Comment

Please let this be true....please let this be true..... please let this be true......is it true?

Comment

UGH! Its about time!!!! I'll still hold my breath though.

Ive been holding my breath for too long though, I keep waiting on a complete Indy refurb and I might suffocate

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                          For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

That would be a complete waste of money if it's true, which I sincerely doubt it is. Indy isn't even on the refurb schedule.

They need to put their money to a better use.

Comment

If they're going to refurb the ride, the main things they should fix first are what ever causes the frequent break downs.

I highly doubt three audio animatronics that you pass by for a few seconds would break down the ride that frequently.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X