X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fastpass Exchange Card Instead Of Free Birthday Entry

Hi!

I'm going to Disneyland next month on my birthday. Since I already have a two-day park hopper ticket I saw online that "a birthday FASTPASSDisneylandDisney's California AdventureDisney's PhotoPassDisneyland

Re: Fastpass Exchange Card Instead Of Free Birthday Entry

I would go for the birthday fun card.

Unless your birthday is on like memorial day weekend, you'll be fine just collecting fastpasses as normal. The fastpass gift isn't like a free fastpass for every ride constantly (which would have actually been worth it), it's only a certain number of passes.

Go for the free 69 bucks.

Comment

yeah... fun pass. no 2nd thoughts about it!

Comment

Yeah. You get I think it was Donald and Daisy fastpasses. Donald was big rides, like Indy, and Space, and Daisy was for rides such as Roger Rabbit. And the busier the park, the less Donalds, and the more Daisies.

At least I think thats how it worked. :P Dont quote me on it. If its wrong, I'll remove that.

The fun card is my choice. 69 bucks to spend on anything in the park? Except for food anyway.
        We are currently imagineeing a new attraction for you!

Please enjoy all the other attractions in fabulicious Vasooki-land! :yea:

Comment

My friend got the Donald for her birthday and it covered the whole group.( 6 I think) She said it was much better than the gift card. But she does not hesitate to buy what she wants anyway. She did say the fast pass was a lot of fun.

Comment

The Fast Pass choice would only be worth it if your birthday is on a busy day (a holiday or weekend) when Fast Passes in the park may run out early. The choices have been changed to three rides each from Donald's Favorites and Daisy's Favorites for all days.

Comment

Only three ride choices with Donald?

Comment

Originally posted by Vasooki View Post
                The fun card is my choice. 69 bucks to spend on anything in the park? Except for food anyway.
                I can't use it on food? Thats what I was planning on doing with the card! Boo.
                Shopping:
                1. www.disneystore.com
                2. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, dldelivears@disney.com
                3. Convert Best Buy CC points into Disney Gift Cards
                4. Convert Disney CC points into Disneyland Tickets

Comment

Originally posted by rooby View Post
                  I can't use it on food? Thats what I was planning on doing with the card! Boo.
                  Yeah, no food with the card. It's a bummer, but I'm still excited to buy merchandise. I don't usually buy much other than the occassional pin, because I don't want to spend the money. But with 69 free bucks I can splurge a little!

Comment

Originally posted by missmonkey View Post
                    The Fast Pass choice would only be worth it if your birthday is on a busy day (a holiday or weekend) when Fast Passes in the park may run out early. The choices have been changed to three rides each from Donald's Favorites and Daisy's Favorites for all days.
                    It's been consistently busy in the parks, so that fastpass option is becoming surprisingly valuable and popular. When it comes right down to it, what does $69 buy you? A sweatshirt? Compared to the fastpasses that kind of give you a dream day in the park especially when you have to come on whatever day your birthday falls on, even if it's a busy day. Each member in your party gets that set of 6 fastpasses, and you still can collect fastpasses in the usual way throughout the day.

Remember that your whole group has to present together (EVERYONE WITH THEIR PARK ENTRY TICKETS) at the ticket window or City Hall or the Lobby to get the fastpass exchange ticket, and then you take those exchange tickets to the Tour Kiosk at Disneyland or the Info Station at California Adventure to get your set of birthday fastpasses.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X