Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fantasmic, Magical, and Electrical Parade...oh my!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic, Magical, and Electrical Parade...oh my!

So my family and I are planning a trip to Disneyland in early June as soon as school is over. From my understanding, there will be NO fireworks, No Fantasmic, and No Electrical Parade in June until June 12th. Is that correct?

Also, it is my understanding that June 12th is the start date of the new Fantasmic, the new firewors show "Magical", and the Electrical Parade at DCA. Is this correct??
    Preserving Your Memories on DVD

Re: Fantasmic, Magical, and Electrical Parade...oh my!

There will likely be no Electrical Parade or Fantasmic until June 12, but they will probably still have the Remember fireworks on the weekends up until they change over to the new fireworks. It does not take much to change a fireworks show, they can have Remember one weekend, then switch to the new Magical show the following weekend. Hopefully this will be the case, but they have yet to post schedules past June 3 as of today. So can't be sure what they will do.

Comment

Re: Fantasmic, Magical, and Electrical Parade...oh my!

The press release for all of the new entertainment this summer will be released tomorrow April 24th by Disneyland news!! So stay tuned for details! and maybe some concept art! Lets cross our fingers!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X