This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Store AP Purchase Question

I was wondering, if one purchases an AP from the disney store (socal pass), does he/she need to register it right away before hopping in and out of the park or can one wait at the end of the day/later in the day to register and activate it as an official AP?

I am assuming, it can be used as a regular ticket throughout the day, but I want to double check.

Re: Disney Store AP Purchase Question

You have to go, first thing, to the AP processing center and exchange your card voucher for the actual AP. This is what you will be instructed, by Cast Members, to do. I know, because this is what happened to me.

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
      You have to go, first thing, to the AP processing center and exchange your card voucher for the actual AP.

That is what the CM's are suppose to tell you (and what they want you to think).

But in reality, they would like you to do it that way. For obvious reasons.

However, you are not forced to do it.

We've gone as many as three days w/o turning our paper AP into a "real" one. Hey, if the AP processing lines are too long, then we'll try back later. We're not going to stand in an hour long line just to have our picture taken. Yeah, they'll mention it to you upon each entry, and that's fine. Just acknowledge that you know you have to do it and walk on in.

What are they gonna do, not let you in? (rhetorical question)

Sure, try and do it once you enter the Park. But you don't HAVE to...

Comment

Ok, but if you just do it first thing, you won't have to take the time to do it later, when you'll be even less inclined, because you're having such a good time!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X