Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

If you could buy fastpasses?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] If you could buy fastpasses?

Imagine it is a busy hot day in summer; you show up to the park Mid morning and are behind getting fastpasses.

If there was a booth set up in Disneyland where you could go and buy fastpasses for the fastpass rides how much would you be willing to pay for the E-Ticket fastpasses like Space, Indy, and Splash?

For those of you who are AP holders imagine if you weren't and this was one of the few days you could go to Disneyland.
    Nothing
    62.20%
    $0.50 per FP
    4.88%
    $1 per FP per person
    10.98%
    $2 per FP per person
    7.32%
    $5 per FP per person
    8.54%
    Any reasonable amount of money less than price of admission to the park
    6.10%
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Re: If you could buy fastpasses?

No. I can figure out my fastpasses wonderfully. I don't need to buy any.

Comment

I am not a annual passholder, but I do not like the idea of paying for a FP. You have already paid a ton of money to get into the park, park the car, etc.....How much more could (would) disney charge for a FP? If they did would the base it off of the old A-E ticket books? 10 bucks for Indy? 20 for Space Mountain?

Sorry, not a fan at all of the idea.......

Comment

I rarely use them now, so I would not pay for them.

Comment

hehe.. I'm not talking about paying a lot.. just a little
          Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

If FastPasses were only available for a price, I'd be even more cautious about going during times of the year when FastPasses are practically a necessity. I'd try to plan my trips during the mini-off-seasons that happen here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
              hehe.. I'm not talking about paying a lot.. just a little
              But how long would Disney keep the price "little?"

What is little to one may be a lot to another.

As data said, I would make an even bigger effort to avoid the on seaon(s) at any and all costs.

Would these be tacked on to the daily FP per ride, or subtracted from the amount available?

Comment

Sometimes I would, sometimes I wouldn't - I'd just go on other rides. As for how much? Not $5 pp, that's a bad entertainment value for a short ride.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

I would only pay $0.50 for a fastpass, and only for Space Mountain. Six Flags has those "fastpass" like things that are SUPER expensive, I would never buy them for that price. I would do my best to avoid the rides that have super long lines and I would only spend a total of $1.00 on fastpasses. I wouldn't buy fastpasses all the time though, only on VERY special trips.
                  "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

True little is relative. To me Little is less than a $1. If your poor a $1 is a decent amount of money.

Comment

I wouldn't pay one thin dime for a FP.

There are too many other ways to avoid a line for a ride...

As often as we go to the Park, we rarely use FP's. When we do, it is usually when we are there with friends that don't know their way "around".

Comment

If you really like a ride like space mountain and want to ride it like 10 times in a day, which the current FP system won't allow you to do feasibly unless you ride Space mountain for the entire day and that is about it.

You could buy 10 FP's for a $1 and then feasibly do it in about half the time you would spend otherwise.

Of course the advantage of this is only on a really busy day.

~

Comment

I often wanted to offer to buy the "dream" fastpasses from people who had all the tabs late in the day - but I was too shy

Comment

I'm offended by the very thought or idea of paying for fast passes and therefore I am boycotting this poll.

And just for good measure,

Now, if you wanted to discuss reimplementing the A thru E ticket, that's a different story.
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

What is the A thru E Ticket ? I never really understood the labels too much.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X