Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annual Passport Designs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Pictures] Annual Passport Designs

    Join me in trying to see all of the Annual Passport designs from the past! I think it'll be really cool to look back on how the designs have changed when a new attraction had come out. Post your annual passport designs and lets see if we can get all of them!

    Here are the years I had Annual Passports:

    1996


    1998


    2001


    2003


    2005

  • #2
    Re: Annual Passport Designs

    1998 is just insulting.

    2005 was my first.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Annual Passport Designs

      98's is very sad indeed. I'd love to have the 96 design though!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Annual Passport Designs

        Ah yes 1998, they had so much hope for it back then that it got its own Annual Passport design.

        Originally posted by ManaByte View Post
        1998 is just insulting.

        2005 was my first.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Annual Passport Designs

          My favorite one is the one where Walt is walking through the Castle.

          There was a thread here some time ago in which quite a few MC'ers posted their AP's going back into the 80's.

          I know our first few were basically just a photo laminated onto a card.

          We've kept all of ours, so one of these days I'll have to dig them out of the safe and enjoy looking at them again.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Annual Passport Designs

            I've only ever had the castle in the clouds design, starting with my first AP in 2006
            "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Annual Passport Designs

              If you do find the old ones, please post them because I would love to see how the designs have evolved. I'm just a 90's kid so I obviously only have some of the designs from the 90's when my family use to go a lot.

              Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
              My favorite one is the one where Walt is walking through the Castle.

              There was a thread here some time ago in which quite a few MC'ers posted their AP's going back into the 80's.

              I know our first few were basically just a photo laminated onto a card.

              We've kept all of ours, so one of these days I'll have to dig them out of the safe and enjoy looking at them again.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Annual Passport Designs

                I just got my first AP last month.
                But I would love to see some pictures of the old designs.


                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Annual Passport Designs

                  Could you post the new design of 2009? I kind of stopped getting AP's.

                  Originally posted by WeWantsTheRedhead View Post
                  I just got my first AP last month.
                  But I would love to see some pictures of the old designs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Annual Passport Designs

                    Originally posted by Brer Mole View Post
                    Could you post the new design of 2009? I kind of stopped getting AP's.

                    sure thing. give me a few minutes to take a decent picture of mine and to post it.


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Annual Passport Designs

                      I apologize it is so big, I made it smaller on photobucket, but when I pasted the link, it was still big.

                      2009 AP Design


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Annual Passport Designs

                        ^

                        Quite alright. What me and my parents had noticed was that the material the Annual Passports are made of and the design has slowly become less imaginative. We miss the concept artwork of like Indiana Jones and other cool stuff like that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Annual Passport Designs

                          I remember having the Indiana Jones design back when I was a kid. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in years. Too bad they don't do cool stuff like that any more.

                          As much as I hate the new Tomorrowland, I do really like the design.
                          Interested in visions fantastic of Disneyland?
                          Check out my albums on Flickr by clicking here!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Annual Passport Designs

                            Yeah I would definitely choose the Tomorrowland design over the plain designs of things such as just the castle or something to do with the promotions.

                            Originally posted by Legacy View Post
                            I remember having the Indiana Jones design back when I was a kid. Unfortunately I haven't seen it in years. Too bad they don't do cool stuff like that any more.

                            As much as I hate the new Tomorrowland, I do really like the design.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Annual Passport Designs

                              My grandma has had Annual Passes since the early 80s and has kept every single one in this little Tinker Bell envelope she got at Target. I will try to get pictures and post them. Great idea for a thread!!!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X