Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else looking forward to "summer nightastic"?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Anyone else looking forward to "summer nightastic"?

I'm anticipating this summer, new, better Fantasmic, new fireworks, new Eletrical parade, ect. I think if marketed right, and if everything falls into place, I think this could be huge for Disneyland. The AP magazine got me a lil pumped up about it,lol. What do you guys think about the new summer promotion? Anyone else excited about the summer offerings? I can't wait to see Dumbo fly, thats going to be awesome

Re: Anyone else looking forward to "summer nightastic"?

It seems pretty exciting to me, even though I probably will not see any of it. :-(
    "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
    -jfsebastian

Comment

I'd like to think my blog's month long themed posts back in August 2008, titled "Nighttime Lighttainment" had something to do with this summer's "nightastic" happenings. Or so I'd like to think!

If I was able to go I would be there nightly. I love theme parks at night, my favorite time of the day to visit.

Comment

I am.
        My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

Comment

Yep.

Comment

It ends on my birthday (Aug. 23) which happens to be a Sunday, which means that I get the B-Day fun card, which means 70$ for me!! and the last look at Nightastic!

....YES I'M EXCITED.

Comment

can't wait!
              havn't seen electrical parade a long time!

Comment

I can't wait for it. Probably going to have to make a special trip on the Sunday after it opens.
                MHTSEIAHTECTESVEIBIECSETR

Find me on:Facebook / Twitter
                (Send me a message saying you are from MC)

Comment

I am SO excited for it!! :yea:

Comment

I cannot wait! I am going June 22nd through the 26th and I absolutely can't wait to leave already! I haven't seen the electrical parade in years, so I intend on seeing that. The shows are gonna be awesome!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

June 12 is definitely gonna be a "must go" for me!

Comment

I cant wait!! all these changes are so exciting, plus I think these new HD projections for Fantasmic will give us a sneak peak as to what to expect with World of Color.

Comment

I'll be down on my birthday and I've already planned out what nights I'm going to see DEP, Magical and Fantasmic!
                          sigpic"Disney Crystal Power! Make-Up!"

Comment

Originally posted by Imag1neer View Post
                            I cant wait!! all these changes are so exciting, plus I think these new HD projections for Fantasmic will give us a sneak peak as to what to expect with World of Color.
                            I thought they already had HD projectors when they did the last update. Because when I went after they did the update, the projections were super clear and I was amazed. Are you telling me they are going to get even better?

Comment

Oh my gosh i literally just got the AP mag in the mail and am so exciiited =) I cannot wait to see the new Fantasmic (gosh, 40 ft dragon! Eeeek!) and Dumbo fly... It's going to be such a magical summer!
                              All it takes is a dream and a wish!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X