Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you own some Attraction Posters?

Of course I am not talking about posters used at Disneyland. It seems like a cool idea, I wish they would make posters like these for the newer rides.
    Last edited by C-HOX; 09-24-2005, 02:53 PM.

Re: Any of you own some Attraction Posters?

I got the huge pirates one, arrrrrr

Im bored, lets go to Disneyland.

Comment

I've got Pirates, Splash, HM, Matterhorn and Small World to date...

Comment

I don't have any...where would I put it?

Comment

I have them all on my Disney Treasures Disneyland DVD. That may not count though. Anyway, the Disney Gallery in Disneyland had to many good ride attraction posters to choose from and I had so little money.

Comment

I own a small print of the Haunted Mansion poster.

One day, I plan on buying large full-size versions of the posters from The Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Indy, Enchanted Tiki Room, Jungle Cruise, Star Tours, Space Mountain, Autopia, Disneyland Railroad, Skyway, and the People Mover.

I'm holding off on those though because I need to wait till I have some money and somewhere to put them all ...

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Yep. small ones of Monorail, Splash Mt, POTC, JC, Peter Pan's Flight, and a large one of the Tiki Room. Plus i own about 6-7 prints from the Disney Gallery of original concept Adventureland attractions.
              a friend of Walt.

Comment

I don't have the full sized ones since they take up so much room, but I do have the smaller sized ones that were sold at the Disney Gallery a number of years ago.

I have Bear Country Jamboree, Disneyland Railroad, Pirates, Splash, and Jungle Cruise.

I think that they have the best design and color selection. Of all of them, the Disneyland Railroad wins first place! I think that Jungle Cruise comes in second. All of them proudly say "Disneyland" at the bottom. (Not Disneyland Resort!)
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

I have full-sized originals, not reprints, of Adventure Thru Inner Space, Alice in Wonderland, Peoplemover, Sailing Ship Columbia, America the Beautiful, Small World, Disneyland Hotel, Peter Pan's Flight, and Haunted Mansion.
                  Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

2 wonderful gifts!
                    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

I have tons.. all different sizes... my father works at a hotel where they had some kind of convention years ago and tons of them get left behind.. of course he snatched them up. He kept them all in his office for years waiting to see if anyone came looking, but no one did... I have the ones on the first post and lots of other ones from different decades.. sometimes its nice what gets left behin at conventions lol
                      boo

Comment

I have space mountain hanging up on my wall
                        :thumbup: I'm back MiceChat:yea:

Comment

I'm going to buy some on my next visit. I like the Grand Canyon Diorama, Matterhorn, and Skybuckets.

Comment

One of my best friends has an original Adventure Thu Inner Space poster, it's so cool looking! His wife bought it for him, gosh I think in 1990ish or somewhere around there. I know she paid a bundle for it but he is SO in love with it.

Comment

Where do u buy those posters??
                              "I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that it was all started by a mouse."

¡Quédese sentó por favor!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X