Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the dumbest thing you saw or hear at Disneyland when your there.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What is the dumbest thing you saw or hear at Disneyland when your there.

For me it happen back in 2004 well I hear it from a cast member. This was the day when they had Princess Aurora in her new pink dress which I wanted a picture with. Wild I was waiting for her to come out from the back to the castle a cast member to me and others that Aurora had to get her blue dress back on cause the child that she had hold hands with had the chicken pots and of chourse Aurora didn't know it until what the cast member told us that the parnets told both the cast member and Aurora. What I fine dumb on this is how stuipe was the parnets to bring a sick child like that in the park and gift it to people that didn't have the pots like me not to sure if I ever had them when I was young.

Re: What is the dumbest thing you saw or hear at Disneyland when your there.

Oh geez... I hope you mean dumb as in wanna-be comedic, and those jokes that are so stupid they aren't funny...

First one, one time on the train I was going through the Dinosaur Display and some guy goes "Look honey, we should just get off here"

(A poor reference of saying "Oh we're in Arizona! Wow we're home!"

Another time was when I heard about some Cast Member's talking about a lady spilling warm coffee all over herself...

Anyways I've heard some pretty stupid stuff, I probably just can't remember.

Comment

i see it daily
      but i guess the dumbest thing
      is when people walk down the loading path
      for the haunted mansion
      and then as the cast member
      where do we go now?
      meanwhile open buggies
      are moving right beside them
      sigpic
      kindly make your way inside, there are dozens dying to join you.

Comment

A couple years after Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln opened and people still packed the theater, I wound up sitting in the front row next to a little girl, maybe 6 or 7, and her mom.

Lincoln stood up, looming over us, tall and impressive. Ten seconds after he started speaking, the girl whispered to her mom, "Is he real?"

Mom whispered, "Honey, that's Abraham Lincoln -- he's been dead for a hundred years."

For the rest of the show the girl sat frozen, looking at Lincoln in total horror -- hands gripping the armrests, eyes wide, mouth open, like Danny's silent scream in The Shining. The mom never noticed; she was busy fumbling in her purse for a hankie to daub her eyes, teary with emotion from the patriotism of it all.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
        Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
        imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

Comment

now that's dumb to say to that little girl.

Comment

^but sooooo funny! :lmao: :lol:

Comment

Hooks, I like this thread and couldn't agree more on the chicken pocks issue. In your ripe old age you want to be careful about getting the pocks. The only bonus with those is if, while under the cloak of the virus, you get your head chopped off, you can run about for a good minute and a half.

The dumbest thing I have ever seen at Disneyland was when they took out the Rocket Rods.
              Ah, how strange! The molecules are so active now!

Comment

I can top that one...

When they took out Country Bears and replaced them with a (no, nevermind- just the fact that they took them out is bad enough).

Comment

The thing that bug me with that kid and the chicken pocks is what if the parnets didn't say oh our kid had the chicken pocks and Aurora or any of the people she was next to got it what would of happen then. I'm glad that Aurora though it would been safe if she change her outfit. But still. I know that was 5 years ago but it still burns me to this day.

Comment

Dumbest thing I saw.....
                    We had our grama with us at Dland and she scheduled us around all day as a group.
                    The plan before she came in was seperate and meet at the hub at noon for lunch and 5 for dinner.
                    My cousin was so mad he punched the wrought Iron for the train station near the restrooms.
                    It turned out he really hurt himself I think it was a hairline fracture.
                    I am Scary Scott,
                    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
                    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
                    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
                    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Originally posted by sediment
                    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
                    Originally posted by Karalora
                    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
                    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
                    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

Comment

Waiting for Remember to begin in the hub one night, we could of course see the ending fireworks of Fantasmic when a woman close-by said, "Look, you can see the fireworks at Knott's from here."

Comment

While in line for Pinocchio..
                        "They just recently added this ride in March this year to promote the movie being released on dvd."

Comment

At the barber display in the Emporium. "They just put that in to promote Sweeney Todd".
                          "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

Waiting for the monorail....a lady explaining to her friend how the lagoon used to be in the middle of the park, but they moved it when to open Finding Nemo
                            Sharon
                            Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

Comment

I think Tim Babb said it best when he said he heard this
                              "Excuse me, what time is the 11:00 parade at?"
                              Not anxious to die Sir, just anxious to matter.
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/jediz28

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X