This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz news.....

So Tuesday I made a walk about in the parks, the only real big thing I noticed was Buzz stuff. It looks like they have shut down the Premiere Shop again (for what I am guessing is the last time) to work on exit/shop stuff.

But the only real news was they had the extended queue set up for the attraction. Anyone remember Rocket Rods.....yup looks like we will be waiting up by Ariels' grotto. From what I have walked, judging by hole placement, you will enter under the wait time sign and go right and into the old NASA area, single rides will walk into the door on the right side of the old RR entrance, and stand-by queue will go in front of the entrance back and up around Ariels' then back down and into the door on the left side. I think this is going to be a nightmare queue at first....but it should be a great addition to Tomorrowland!!!

J :monkey:
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

buzz sideburns

wellimiss the old tomorrowland but buzz does looklike it willbring back the crowds to the area and the new paint jobs look nice maybe they can put back some seating in that area? and maybe reopen some of the food stands and ooh ya Space mountain..lols

Comment

One thing I did like about the design of buzz at WDW. It had the fastest load time of any attraction in the land. A non-stop boarding process that moves a lot of people through the attraction in record time.
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Seems awfully weird for an omnimover to have a single rider line. Space mtn, star tours, and screamin' with more bucket like seats seem much better candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by dlrfanatic
          Seems awfully weird for an omnimover to have a single rider line. Space mtn, star tours, and screamin' with more bucket like seats seem much better candidates.
          wait a min your right

single rider are you insane? that's like saying the Haunted Mansion needs a single rider line, those vehicals are always moving it's not like there will be open spots o_O
          "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

how many people can sit in each vehicle???
            Went to a party the other night
            All the ladies were treating me right
            Moving my feet to the disco beat
            How in the world could I keep my seat
            All of a sudden I began to change
            I was on the dance floor acting strange
            Flapping my arms I began to cluck
            Look at me..I'm the disco duck

"Do the Disco Duck!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner
              One thing I did like about the design of buzz at WDW. It had the fastest load time of any attraction in the land. A non-stop boarding process that moves a lot of people through the attraction in record time.
              yippie!! When I saw the short snippet of the Buzz ride in Japan it looked like it was the same type of setup (seating and car wise) as HM, and that is gooooooood news!

It also looked like there was 2 per car, so I would hope there is no single rider line lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Duck
                how many people can sit in each vehicle???
                Since the Florida version has two "guns" per vehicle, I suppose if only one person got in from an odd numbered group they may want to fill that spot with a single rider...but still I don't think I would want to get that close to someone I don't particularly know or want to be forced to ride with.

Comment

Originally posted by revol yensid
                  Since the Florida version has two "guns" per vehicle, I suppose if only one person got in from an odd numbered group they may want to fill that spot with a single rider...but still I don't think I would want to get that close to someone I don't particularly know or want to be forced to ride with.
                  that's the other thing, how do they sync up groups at all, Haunted Mansion gets empty cars and gaps appear from what I've seen, Buzz should be loading the same way o_O how on earth will single rider work in a logical way

Comment

And how do they plan on finding a way to get a single rider on the moving loading area at the same time as the group that has a "hole" in it without having to stop the ride every five minutes? Unless they "pre-form" every little vehicle's group...which would be kind of difficult at the rate that thing moves (see the Haunted Mansion).

Comment

I think the ride should have one queue and no Signle rider or FP.... (FP will slow it down it does in WDW....)

Now the extended queue goes behind the building?? Wow... whats going to be back there to entertaign you for 4 + hours.... hehe

Comment

I'll tolerate FP for it's first two years of operaiton, but after that they should ditch FP, it doesn't need it

Comment

Originally posted by revol yensid
                          Me either. Especially because omnimovers are 'closed' by design.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                            I think the ride should have one queue and no Signle rider or FP.... (FP will slow it down it does in WDW....)

Now the extended queue goes behind the building?? Wow... whats going to be back there to entertaign you for 4 + hours.... hehe

Do you guys all really think that it will bring lines that big? I mean, it is opening on May 5th right? IF that is the case it only has two months to being the big thing ... and it won't even be THE big thing with all of the other things reopening. Also, according to everybody the ride will have an amazingly fast load time so I don't see the four hour wait looming over our heads. :monkey:
                            Originally posted by drunkmom
                            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                              Do you guys all really think that it will bring lines that big? I mean, it is opening on May 5th right? IF that is the case it only has two months to being the big thing ... and it won't even be THE big thing with all of the other things reopening. Also, according to everybody the ride will have an amazingly fast load time so I don't see the four hour wait looming over our heads. :monkey:
                              all the more reason to skip this complicated line jugling buisness and run things were you just hope on the Omnimover, everyone waits 20min it's done wonders for Pirates and the HM

however this is going to be one of the TOTALY new things to do (and if I'm remebering right HMH gets huge lines even though it's fast loading) couple that with the fact that I hear this ride has become a sleeper hit for many people who go on their vacations and I see a ride that alot of people will be wanting to ride again and again (who knows though)

and it's opening before May 5th if you wanna count soft openings

of course when Space reopens that'll be the REAL traffic nightmare

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X