DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update for Monday 9/26!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chris Lang
    • Jan 2005

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop" Photo Update for Monday 9/26!!!

Originally posted by Evan-500
    ever since my comp died, and we reformatted it, pictures don't always show up! Do I need a program or something we forgot to download to make pics loads? a driver? any help?
    You may try upgrading your browser to the latest version. It also might be a problem with your internet connection. Brett's updates use JPG and BMP that you'd find on any other website and shouldn't require anything extra.
    Visions Fantastic!

Comment

• DLandFansAZ
      .-- . .-.. -.-. --- -- .
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      • Jul 2005

Thanks for the great shots (as usual) Finally gave up my Space Mountain marquee shot (from a couple of months ago) to the Mark Twain. PS, love the tag line, hits close to home. The same here, Mom, Dad and two girls (oh we are in trouble )

DLandFansAZ
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

• dlfreak
        Disneyland Freak
        • Jan 2005

"Prices went up again"

On what?

And FYI... it's not called Project Sparkle... that was the paint/fixup program for DL (mostly Main Street) before the 50th. HPB sprucing is part of the Placemaking Project.
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
        If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
        Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

• daddyb
          Who's your DaddyB?
          • Jan 2005

Thanks very much for that correction, Joey.
          ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

• dlfreak
            Disneyland Freak
            • Jan 2005

Wait, so did prices go up?

And your welcome
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Comment

• daddyb
              Who's your DaddyB?
              • Jan 2005

I beleive they went up a few weeks ago by like $10 all around (not annual passes).

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

• a-goofy
                Goofy is the man
                • Feb 2005

THanks so much for all the great pics. I am using the Mark Twain at night on my home computer. I think that I will have to use that on my school computer as well. I will have to choose some others for the student computers. Keep up the great work. Thanks again.

Comment

• Tinkerbell
                  Super saucy pixie!
                  • Jan 2005

That courtyard shot is GORGEOUS! And sitting beautifully as my wallpaper right now! Amazing work! :clap:

Comment

• dlfreak
                    Disneyland Freak
                    • Jan 2005

The've been $56 for a good while now. Though not that long.
                    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                    www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

• Disneykat
                      For old time sake
                      • Apr 2005

I love the Courtyard of Angels shot. It's BEAUTIFUL
                      Katie :yea:
                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

• daddyb
                        Who's your DaddyB?
                        • Jan 2005

Thanks!
                        Look for it to become a downloadable wallpaper later this week. In high rez it's like looking out a magic window onto the courtyard from your computer. I'll be at the park tonight for next week's update, otherwise I'd do it today. Probably Thursday.

Comment

• daddyb
                          Who's your DaddyB?
                          • Jan 2005

You can now OFFICIALLY download the "Courtyard of the Angels" picture from my update.

I think it looks like your looking out a window onto the courtyard, it's so realistic.
                          What do you think?

Comment

• IndiDis2334
                            SM - 14 TIMES! DLAND!!!
                            • Jul 2005

Thank you !!!!! awsome pictures!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X