Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland fans check out my exclusive photos of the DRR on Flickr!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Disneyland fans check out my exclusive photos of the DRR on Flickr!

Sorry guys had to Delete them for the sake of others still working there.
    Last edited by Marky4839; 05-27-2009, 01:06 AM.

Re: Disneyland fans check out my exclusive photos of the DRR on Flickr!

Very nice. I wish more cast member could do this without jeopardizing their job. This is some good stuff! Thank you, thank you.

Edit: Make that amazing stuff! These rare view points are unreal. Thanks again for posting these wonderful photos. Honto ni arigato nei!!!!
    Last edited by orbitalpunk; 05-21-2009, 02:36 AM.

Micenation

Comment

Wow, what great photos!
      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! Those are amazing photos!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

These are fabulous. I don't have time to look at them all right now but that first set is wonderful.

Just curious, if you can say - did you work on the DRR when you were a CM?

Also looking forward to checking out your YouTube stuff.

Welcome to MiceChat!
          sigpic

Comment

You got some STUNNING shots of the DLRR. It looks like some of them were taken with a tilt-shift lens even. Is that the case or is it simply the effect to tilt-shift because of the slight blurring around them top and bottom?

In any case, thank you for sharing these. They are some of the best I've seen.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thank you for taking us on a journey that we don't get a view of. Just love your photos.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you indeed for posting these! There are some very cool shots in here.

Comment

I love them!!

Comment

Marky has a masterful eye and great technique!

Comment

loved them. Thanks for sharing. The ones of the railroad are wonderful.

Comment

Awesome Photos, thanks for sharing!
                        --Leslie ~See my photos on FLICKR ~

Comment

Those are very cool! Thanks!

Comment

Those were some fantastic photos!!! Keep up the great work.

Comment

How fortunate that someone who worked on the DLRR should also be such a great photographer! Thanks very much for these wonderful photos.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X