Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Memorial Weekend

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Memorial Weekend

How are the crowds this weekend? (Memorial weekend) I was planning on going and just wanted an estimate. I know we should plan a schedule in advanced.
    Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Re: Memorial Weekend

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
    How are the crowds this weekend? (Memorial weekend) I was planning on going and just wanted an estimate. I know we should plan a schedule in advanced.

My estimate of the crowds for this HOLIDAY weekend is a total of 53,486 folks will be enjoying DL on Saturday; 56,872 on Sunday and 48,298 on Monday.

But I could be off by one or two... :lol:

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
      My estimate of the crowds for this HOLIDAY weekend is a total of 53,486 folks will be enjoying DL on Saturday; 56,872 on Sunday and 48,298 on Monday.

Have fun!
      Weird, that's exactly what I was going to say.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

Have fun!
        im sorry to inform you that on saturday it will be 56,867 people ( NOT FOLKS). you are off

To the OP, noone has exact estimates but a little common sense being its a Holiday weekend, its likely there will be crowds. Crowds dont ALWAYS mean long lines. i have been on days soo crowded i had to park in Garden Walk..and Main Street was elbow to elbow but the lines for the rides were not bad at all.

have fun.

Comment

Well are the lines going to be manageable? I'm all the way in Phoenix, Arizona and I don't know if it's worth going. Should I? It's going to be one of the only times we have off for a while.

Comment

Well are the lines going to be manageable? I'm all the way in Phoenix, Arizona and I don't know if it's worth going. Should I? It's going to be one of the only times we have off for a while.
            Yes. i have went the days after New Years, really BUSY days and it was all managable. Plan ahead, be smart, and utilize fast pass.

After the fireworks is a GREAT time to go on the big rides as the park emptys by then.

Comment

If you want to wait one weekend, the following one is MC's Gumball Rally. No holiday weekend crowds but a lot of MCers having fun in the parks!
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
                If you want to wait one weekend, the following one is MC's Gumball Rally. No holiday weekend crowds but a lot of MCers having fun in the parks!
                Can't do. We don't have that weekend off.

Comment

Anyone have tips? It looks like we're going. Like an actual strategy? Rides, etc?

Comment

Then it sounds like you have no choice. Just go and have a good time!

If I had to choose between going on a busy w/e and not going at all, I'd go in a heartbeat!

We find it VERY hard to not have a good time while at the park. A few extra people in the walkways certainly won't spoil the trip for us!

Comment

Originally posted by DasDisney View Post
                      im sorry to inform you that on saturday it will be 56,867 people ( NOT FOLKS). you are off

Yeah, but that is because I was brought up before the "new" math! :lmao:

Comment

Usually, since it's a 3-day weekend for me. I go on Sunday's. Saturday is the most crowded with Sunday being crowded but not as much since some people start leaving on Sunday. Thats how I see it.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                        Indy Ride Count: 2211
                        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Yeah, but that is because I was brought up before the "new" math! :lmao:
                          Yea, you know the old abacus does not lie. im sure you know all about that eh?
                          Last edited by DasDisney; 05-21-2009, 09:18 PM. Reason: no reason.

Comment

I want to go to...
                            Music is my LIFE!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X