Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MiceChat Gumball Rally at Disneyland makes national news!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News MiceChat Gumball Rally at Disneyland makes national news!

With less than a week to go and only handful of tickets left, MiceChat's Gumball Rally held at Disneyland Resort has been included in ABC News's "Five Wacky Events for Memorial Day and Beyond" .

If you've been considering the Gumball Rally as an event that you want to participate in, you'd better "git yur heels to clickin' " before the event is SOLD OUT!

If you've already registered for next weekends extravaganza, thank you for making the Gumball Rally the crazy fun-filled event that it is! We'll see YOU next weekend!! :yea:
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Re: MiceChat Gumball Rally at Disneyland makes national news!

I can't wait to see everyone next weekend. It's going to be a great time thanks to all the hard work put in by the Rally Crew.
    sigpic

Comment

Lisa said it first, but I'll say it again: the event crew is doing an amazing job getting this year's Gumball Rally together and deserve all our thanks and appreciation. Can't wait to get there and see everyone!!
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

When I heard about the article, I was overcome with pride for our fantastically awesome Gumball Rally. To think that something that all of us already know to be a special experience is now known by non-MiceChatters across the country makes me even giddier.

Congrats to everyone for the success of the Gumball Rally!
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I have to say I'm all smiles in reading and hearing about the Rally in the news. Thanks again to everyone who is making this fun event possible!

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this. I'm sure it is a very pride-filled moment for national recognition for the event created by circarama, kudos for sure!
            But as a participant, one thing I find attractive about the event is it's somewhat "sub-culture" allure, if thats the right way to say it, I've always been attracted to things that are a bit unknown, on the fringe, at the leading edge. So I'll be curious as to how this will play out at the next event and so on. Should be fine, I may be over-thinking this.
            Never-the-less our team is really looking forward to the 30th..oh the stratagies we have been planning!!!!!
            sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot View Post
              When I heard about the article, I was overcome with pride for our fantastically awesome Gumball Rally. To think that something that all of us already know to be a special experience is now known by non-MiceChatters across the country makes me even giddier.

Congrats to everyone for the success of the Gumball Rally!
              And that some of us are coming across the country to participate!
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thanks for putting on this event you all. I can't wait!

And I never knew Dusty's full name before reading that link -- very Presidential!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                  Thanks for putting on this event you all. I can't wait!

And I never knew Dusty's full name before reading that link -- very Presidential!
                  I agree!

Facebook me!
                  Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

So exciteddddd!

Comment

Wow, very impressive! I expect with news coverage next year will be out of control. and this event is pulling in over 6 grand... Would Disneyland have a problem with this if the numbers for next year get higher and higher as the years progress?

Comment

Bummed. Dance recitals prevent us from participating, but next year my dance diva & I will be there! She'll be the one tapping her way through Tomorrowland!
                          Skip the drama, stay with Mama!!!

Comment

Unfortunately I can't go, but my mom is going with my cousin on sunday and monday. What the #ell man?!?!?!

So if you see my mom from my trip report, say hi to her for me and remind her to take lots of pictures so I can post them here...

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X