This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Green Train Question

Why does the green train on California Screaming have a car in the middle that only has 3 seats rather than 4?

Re: Green Train Question

That one is for the wheelchair transfers.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I would have to say that they are trying to be more "Eco-friendly" in trying to cut down the amount of fiberglass and materials used on the train. Thus, one less seat. And to have it be the green train, now that's saying something!

Actually, I don't know.

Comment

Yep. It allows Handicap guests to transfer more easily by having them slide from the chair on to it, and then slide into the real seat.
        WELCOME ABOARD
        THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

adding another ??? to this post... ummm how do they know or keep track of when its next, becuase they got to know not to send a party of 4 there to those rows. do they calculate it right enough were it goes to only one side of the station...??? (thinking...) well duh? but anything else on how it all goes down, ive been wondering since day one i rode it

Comment

Originally posted by e.p.ripley**2 View Post
            adding another ??? to this post... ummm how do they know or keep track of when its next, becuase they got to know not to send a party of 4 there to those rows. do they calculate it right enough were it goes to only one side of the station...??? (thinking...) well duh? but anything else on how it all goes down, ive been wondering since day one i rode it
            A couple different ways.

1. If you look up at the front window of the control tower, they have little cards in the order for which the trains are in and what trains are on the track. If yellow number 2 just left and green number 4 is after it on the cars, they know its up next.
            2. The control booth also has a location board with all the trains and their locations on the track also.
            WELCOME ABOARD
            THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X