This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Disney's Electrical Parade TEST video filmed on May 26

We were literally walking around park closing time when we see the parade well here you go

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cham6qVJAV4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    Last edited by hurricanefreak; 05-27-2009, 05:06 PM. Reason: spelling
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Re: Disney's Electrical Parade TEST video filmed on May 26

the video may be still in process
    hurricanefreak

Comment

yeah its not working yet

Comment

The suspense is KILLING me!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

the video is up but it says there is a error now

Comment

ok if you go to the options and get the link to the youtube page that works great vid cant wait for it

Comment

Nice! Can't wait to see it with the performers dancing and the music.

At 1:20, is that the Pixie Dust effect on the Peter Pan float?

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Pleasure Island float seems to be acting up.

Pixie Dust effect is really cool.

Did the fireworks always work like that?

Comment

Wow... the Snow White mine float looks really good, and the new Cheshire Cat piece on the Alice float is pretty cool looking too.

I love the pixie dust effect on the America float too.... and I think the fireworks have been upgraded on that float.. they look much better now. Same with the fountains on the Cinderella Clock Tower float.

Comment

Even after all these years it still feels weird seeing the Electrical Parade in DCA. Either way, I cant wait to see the upgrades in person. Thanks for the vid!
                    AngryAP.com - Disneyland and Walt Disney World nostalgia | My Flickr

Comment

:thumbup:I am flabbergasted at the effects. I can't hardly wait to experience it in real time this summer. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

yeah there are many things that wernt workin i turned off the music becuase the new electrical parade music was so low u couldnt here it beacuse of the entrance music of the food and wine festival and the entrance music to the espandle

Comment

Yes! A video. I would love to see this live!
                          sigpic
                          Home away from Home.

Comment

Looks good, the pixie dust effects are very cool too.
                            Everybody's got a laughin' place-
                            trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

Comment

It starts looking like the one in tokyo, its cool i like it
                              Trips:
                              DLR: 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2009 may
                              WDW: 1993,1994, 1995, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2006, 2011
                              DLP: 1996, 2002, June 2009
                              TDL: July 2008, July 2010
                              HKDL: wishing it will be soon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X