Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyland Annual Pass Question

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disneyland Annual Pass Question

I always manage to call the official line in places where I have bad reception or when the office is closed, so I hope someone here can answer this. I would like to buy an annual pass and go to Disneyland on May 30-31. My birthday is on the 31st, so I was wondering, could I buy a two day park hopper, go in the park on the 30th, and then on the 31st go up to customer service, have them credit the money I paid for the park hopper as well as the $60 odd because its my birthday? I'm not sure if it'll work, that's why I'm asking.

Re: Disneyland Annual Pass Question

If you mean the $69.00 Funcard. I think that is only an option for annual passholders who are not blocked out on birthdate. Not for park hoppers. If you have a So. Cal zip code you might try and get the 2fer. Check it out in the DL website and have fun this weekend.
    without Love in a dream, it will never come true...

Comment

Re: Disneyland Annual Pass Question

Originally posted by MouselyGrateful View Post
      If you mean the $69.00 Funcard. I think that is only an option for annual passholders who are not blocked out on birthdate. Not for park hoppers. If you have a So. Cal zip code you might try and get the 2fer. Check it out in the DL website and have fun this weekend.
      That's not correct. It is for any multi-day tickets not blocked out.

So, yes, the OP can do what she plans on doing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X