This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Least Favorite Attraction @ Disneyland

So we all have at least ONE attraction at Disneyland you wouldn't wait in line for more than a half hour for...so what is it and why?!

Small World is my LEAST favorite attraction! I know lots of children like that attraction but once you've been on it once, you've pretty much seen it all. After a while the music becomes really annoying and when the attraction is finally over I can't get that darn song out of my head!!!! If Disneyland ever decided to replace that attraction with something else, I def wouldn't miss it. I am also not a fan of the Finding Nemo attraction, it's nice to go on once, or perhaps just to take my niece (If she really wanted too, however there is just not enough room for all those people!) The idea was cute, but once I tried that attraction I was very disappointed.
    Last edited by TheGlassSlipper; 05-29-2009, 06:41 AM.

Re: Least Favorite Attraction @ Disneyland

I won't wait a hour for any ride. If the wait is that long then I just go on something else. Also, I really don't have a least favorite ride ~ I like everything at DLR.
    But that's just me.

Comment

I mean the idea of it is newt but I guess IASW is my least favorite as well. However I do respect its presence as being one of the most historical rides in DLR due to its enjoyment to little kids. DLR would never be the same without it.

Comment

I would have to go with Innovention as the biggest must skip at the park.
        Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
          I won't wait a hour for any ride.
          Me neither.

I'm going to limit this to rides, and say Gadget's Go-Coaster and Casey Jr are empirically the rides I am least likely to wait in line for because I never have ridden either of them. Everything else I have waited in line for at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
            I won't wait a hour for any ride. If the wait is that long then I just go on something else. Also, I really don't have a least favorite ride ~ I like everything at DLR.
            But that's just me.
            Interesting... There has to be ONE ride that you've waited quite a while to ride because you just "had to".

Comment

Originally posted by SILVERMOUSE21 View Post
              I mean the idea of it is newt but I guess IASW is my least favorite as well. However I do respect its presence as being one of the most historical rides in DLR due to its enjoyment to little kids. DLR would never be the same without it.
              I think it'd be the same without it?... But that's just my opinion The children do like it though so that's a plus for them. Note to self: When I have children I will not introduce them to IASW. Just kidding!!!

Comment

I may get muzzled for it. It's not that I didn't like it, but it was below my expectations, particularly for the wait time it had/has.

Nemo Subs. I just really was not that impressed. The ride depends so much on video clips - cute, but I have the dvd at home. As awesome as the subs are, it's the only ride I can't really imagine doing again unless there was no line.

Of course, I was there last July and IASW was closed, so perhaps I'm throwing off the results.
                You don't need me or my ham, cheese, cheese, cheese, tomato, cheese, ham and tomato sandwiches. And cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by PleaseRemainSeated View Post
                  I may get muzzled for it. It's not that I didn't like it, but it was below my expectations, particularly for the wait time it had/has.

Nemo Subs. I just really was not that impressed. The ride depends so much on video clips - cute, but I have the dvd at home. As awesome as the subs are, it's the only ride I can't really imagine doing again unless there was no line.
                  Yes! You won't be getting muzzled from me! I TOTALLY agree! The ride def depended on video clips and that's where I was disappointed! The subs are pretty awesome, but EVERYTIME I go to Disneyland that line IS LONG, LONG LONG!

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post

Ditto. Innoventions always manages to disappoint me. Even when I'm only visiting to get out of the sun for a bit.

The number two slot on my disappointment list also belongs to a Tomorrowland attraction (HISTA), but because the best way to not be 'disappointed' by an attraction is simply not to ride/view it, whenever I reach the TL portion of my trip I either reallocate my time to riding Space Mountain again or else trying to top my score on Buzz

Comment

I always enjoyed the Astro Jets when they were in their proper position up on top of the pylon. But now that they're down on the ground, and completely in the wrong place blocking the entryway to Tomorrowland, I refuse to ride. If I want a ground level spinner, I'll go on Dumbo!

And just to show both sides, I really like the Nemo subs. Sure, there are film elements, but they're used excellently to tell a story in a unique setting. I don't need every attraction to be all AA all the time. When you think back to what the subs used to be, what's there now is much improved, and a fun ride for me!

Comment

I don't think I'd wait an hour for the Winnie the Pooh ride.

I wouldn't go into Innoventions again unless there was no line, and DL paid me at least $10.

It's funny how people are different, but I've always liked IASW. It's a classic DL ride that I remember as a kid, and something that is an important part of every visit.
                        Last edited by Tomorrowland67; 05-29-2009, 02:14 PM.

Comment

There's not much at the DLR that I don't like. It has the greatest rides anywhere.

There are some rides, though, that if you don't experience as a child then it will be difficult to fully understand or appreciate it as an adult. it's a small world is one of them. As a 40 year old adult I still feel the same sense of awe and wonder that I felt going on it as a young child.

And the point of the subs at least now since they have re-opened them is the ride itself and moreso than that watching the subs move through the lagoon. It adds much needed movement and nostalgia to an area of Disneyland which was sorely missing this.

Comment

Tarzan's treehouse, it's practically invisible to me now, we walk right on by.
                            sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Originally posted by ni_teach View Post
                              I also don't like Innoventions and would skip it even if there was no line to get in at all. What a waste of a perfectly good rotating theater.
                              Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
                              1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
                              1990, 1992, 1993
                              2006, 2007, 2009
                              2010, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World
                              2000, 2001

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...