This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News OC register article on Gumball Rally

Who's the fastest rider in Disneyland? | team, year, disney, ceballos, moss - News - OCRegister.com

I like the team names.. very creative
    My Art site
    http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Re: OC register article on Gumball Rally

VERY cool!

Comment

Yup... link already posted in this thread:

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ll-thread.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

And they got the attraction names wrong in the descriptions for the photos. >_<

Except for Dumbo. They got that right.

Comment

Who Won!??
          Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

It is so awesome to get this kind of publicity! Congrats to everyone involved!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
              It is so awesome to get this kind of publicity! Congrats to everyone involved!
              i thought so too..its not everday you get a picture or a name in the paper

i want to see pics of the other costumes that were mentioned in the article(wonder who was wearing the sombreros and mustaches)
              My Art site

Comment

It's funny cause I don't quite remember saying the "It's Iron Clad" line to the reporter. I'm pretty sure I said it sarcastically, so that's hilarious that it ended up in the paper. All of my friends are calling me that now...

Congrats to everyone! My teams had a lot of fun even if our plan wasn't so "iron clad" after all!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFan28 View Post

i want to see pics of the other costumes that were mentioned in the article(wonder who was wearing the sombreros and mustaches)
                  Pictures here!!

Live Blogging from the Gumball Rally! - A Different Look At Disney

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

i thought so too..its not everday you get a picture or a name in the paper

"NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
                    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

Those guys were awesome! :lol:
                      A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
                        Who Won!??
                        From the other thread

Originally posted by SaraNoH View Post
                        Team "Kids Incorporated". Their pic is the very first pic on the "Rally Live-Blog" on the home page. They are wearing all pink and green.
                        "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                          Thank you Cool Pics

Originally posted by Jon Autopsy View Post
                          Cool Pic!
                          My Art site

Comment

Our Gumball Rally experience

This was our first gumball rally so we didn't know what to expect. We did participate in the practice rally and that was a nice "taste" of what to expect but we were still unsure about whether we could endure the full 12 hours....2 arms lengths from each other!I love them all but that is a long time!

I prepared snacks and packed lunches the night before, determined that we would NOT stop! That strategy doesn't work so great when you have 3 Heffalumps! HA!

The morning drive was great! Arrived early to purchase blockout tix and made some friends!

Arrived at HoJo's and became VERY nervous! The crowd was massive! More than I expected. Teams were wearing uniforms...Very intimidating! But as soon as walked into the registration area, Jon's Angeles approached us with FriendChips! Packet of gumballs from Micechat was a nice touch! We immediately felt the comraderie and knew it was going to be an Awesome Day!

Check in was amazingly easy! Micechat made everything very simple! (thank Fantasyland! Because I was still not awake enough to handle complicated directions!)

The weather was perfect! The crowds, what crowds? And everywhere we bumped into fellow Gumballers, waves, smiles and occasional good natured taunts kept us encouraged through out the day! Not to mention the Micechat Papparazzi that would pop out of nowhere to snap pictures!

I won't giveaway our strategy but I will hint that it's the little points that make a difference!

Castaway cove at the HoJo was a nice place to end! With feet soaking in the water, bellies full of pizza and Captain Jack Sparrow weaving his tales, I asked some other teams "How did you do? Is there anything that you missed and wished you didn't" All of the teams I asked said "No, we hit all of the big points." Their confidence was unnerving! I mean we neglected most Tomorrowland only making 2 of the 9 rides! Well, we took off our game faces and commented on how the day was organized so well! Micechat exceeded any expectation we could have had for the day, they covered it all! We'll be back.....bummer that we didnt even win a door prize....we will come back with uniforms and well trained! Most Spirit was Bring Back Captain Eo! yay! They were so fun! They were most deserving! all I hear is "number 3 in their name..." I was soo excited I honestly did not know what we won! The certificate said 3rd place!!! Are YOU Kidding!! We were SHOCKED!

All the way home we flashed our medals at other cars(they must have thought we were nuts) And rode the high all night.

We can hardly wait for next year! We made some friends, and had a very fun time!
                            Thank You MiceChat!!

3 Heffalumps & 1 Woozle

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Autopsy View Post
                              Love it guys, genius!
                              "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X