Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

A new updated Electrical Light Parade at Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] A new updated Electrical Light Parade at Disneyland?

Would you like to see a version of Tokyo Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade Dreamlights run at Disneyland?

They wouldn't be the exact same just similar.

EDIT: Poll glitch, for the second one, I was intending to say bring the old current version to Disneyland.
    Yes, that would be awesome!
    50.00%
    No, just bring it across the esplande from DCA.
    31.82%
    No, just get rid of the parade
    4.55%
    Keep the old one at DCA.
    13.64%

Re: A new updated Electrical Light Parade at Disneyland?

I for one would love to see an updated version. I kinda grew up with the parade and, while its a classic, im willing to part with aspects of it so that it can be plussed

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
    For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

While I would favor a technologically updated parade, like the led and pixie trail effects. I would in no way want to have the Dreamlights soundtrack ever play down Main Street, nor would I want any Pixar characters in the parade.

Other then that I would be fine with it.
      Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
      "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
      -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
      -August 2nd 2010

Comment

I'm a fan for upgrading the soundtrack, maybe a re-recording and re-mixing of the original with some new music to represent some newer properties (and musical tastes...), but ONLY if Mannheim Steamroller does it. It's still theirs.

As for the floats/lights, I like the old parade, but an update would be the only way to win new fans. The pixie dust effect sounds very promising, and the LED's will be a HUGE upgrade as far as technology and control of the lighting goes. I hope the refurb will bring the parade to a whole new level, while keeping an eye towards the past, something that Disney typically does...
        I want to be an Imagineer....

Comment

As long as Imagineers keep the Baroque Hoedown as the principal song, I'm willing to give it a try. I do agree, however, that the best way to re-invigorate the parade is by updating the technology. LEDs would add greater creative choices and more dimmable and color changing attributes.
          sigpic

Comment

YES. With LED's all the way. I posted a thread a while back with some drawing of cool re-designs of the classic floats such as the blue fairy and petter pan. So if you saw it you know that I would love to see the floats perfected a bit visually.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X