This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Vintage Attraction Poster Shirts

I was wondering if anyone had some more info for me on these shirts. They sell em in a few spots at the resort and are only carrying each of them for a few months at a time it looks like. So far it was the Monorail and Skyway at first then now they have the Haunted Mansion one out. I was just wondering if anyone knew how often they will be coming out and which ones they will have. I live in norcal and i go down several times a year but i really dont wanna miss getting any of them so any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Re: Vintage Attraction Poster Shirts

yeah, I would be interested in this information.
    my boyfriend bought the Haunted Mansion one last month. He loves it more than he loves me. lol.

Comment

haha thats funny. yea i have all 3 so far and i dont even see em online at the disney website

Comment

It seems that there are more than a few items that are available only at the parks, and not on line or at the Disney Stores.
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I kinda figured that with these shirts since i cant find anything about them anywhere

Comment

a bump for more info? anyone?

Comment

There are actually five of these shirts now. The Skyway shirt, Monorail, Space Mountain, and two Haunted Mansion shirts, one featuring art from the attraction poster we all know and love, and the other featuring art from an alternate poster design that wasn't ever officially used. The latter is an odd shirt design, it looks faded and is a multi-color gradient.

Also, it's not available anymore, but the Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage attraction poster was featured on a tshirt as well when the attraction first opened.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X