Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Finding Hercules

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Finding Hercules

Hey there Micechatters! I have a video here that I made for my video production class. Our assignment was to make a stop motion movie that lasts at least over one minute. Naturally, being a disney geek, I included a few little details that relate to my biggest obsession. The music here is mostly from Finding Nemo, I'm using a linguini action figure as myself in the stop motion world, and of course it's name is kind of a hybrid between two famous Disney films. Our main characters name is also "Elias"

It's about an agoraphobic (afraid of going outdoors) guy who's dog "Hercules" escapes the house. It's the only thing he's close to in the world, so naturally he has to follow him. When he steps outside, his overactive imagination places him in an animated world since all he ever does is watch non-violent animated movies. (the only thing he can handle)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maguW-A2wYU"]YouTube - Finding Hercules[/ame]

Re: Finding Hercules

Aww, I love this!! I want to learn to make movies like that, they are so cool looking. And you look a lot like linguine. Haha, awesome!

Comment

Thanks! It's fun, but it takes magor patience though.
      I could go all 24 frames per second...but i'd never get it in on time. hah
      And I know, I was him for Halloween.

Comment

Amazing! That must have taken forever to make! Love the water effects...

And great use of music!

Comment

IT IS A CORGI!!!!! I have a corgi. they are the BEST dogs in the whole world! very cute corgi btw!
          -Miss Wendy Lynn

The second star to the right
          Shines in the night for you
          To tell you that the dreams you plan
          Really can come true

Comment

That's excellent. As a writing teacher, it is great for me to see a student create a full story with theme, plot and characters.

The best part? Sitting here watching it with my corgi seated beside me!

Peace and thanks,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

thats pretty cool thanks for sharing!

sigpic
              and they lived happily ever after

Comment

That was neat! So what if it ain't 24 frames a second (or even 12--Wallace & Gromit speed!) it's the story that counts.

I want to do a stop-motion film at some point, (I have a few ideas like an explorer going through a jungle only to find out it's Disneyland) but I've got other projects soaking up my time.

The use of the Liniguini figure cracks me up!

Comment

That was really cool! Hope to see more in the future!
                  I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    That was neat! So what if it ain't 24 frames a second (or even 12--Wallace & Gromit speed!) it's the story that counts.

I want to do a stop-motion film at some point, (I have a few ideas like an explorer going through a jungle only to find out it's Disneyland) but I've got other projects soaking up my time.

The use of the Liniguini figure cracks me up!
                    Words of Wisdom indeed, I'd just do it a little differently if I didn't have a deadline. That sounds neat, I imagine that you can actually make some fully dementional sets! hah

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
                    Amazing! That must have taken forever to make! Love the water effects...

And great use of music!
                    Thanks! it was just surran wrap painted white to make it look like bubbles.

Originally posted by Wendy_Bird View Post
                    IT IS A CORGI!!!!! I have a corgi. they are the BEST dogs in the whole world! very cute corgi btw!
                    Thanks, and so true!

Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                    That's excellent. As a writing teacher, it is great for me to see a student create a full story with theme, plot and characters.

The best part? Sitting here watching it with my corgi seated beside me!

Peace and thanks,
                    Roo
                    Thank you

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X