Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding Hercules

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video Finding Hercules

    Hey there Micechatters! I have a video here that I made for my video production class. Our assignment was to make a stop motion movie that lasts at least over one minute. Naturally, being a disney geek, I included a few little details that relate to my biggest obsession. The music here is mostly from Finding Nemo, I'm using a linguini action figure as myself in the stop motion world, and of course it's name is kind of a hybrid between two famous Disney films. Our main characters name is also "Elias"

    It's about an agoraphobic (afraid of going outdoors) guy who's dog "Hercules" escapes the house. It's the only thing he's close to in the world, so naturally he has to follow him. When he steps outside, his overactive imagination places him in an animated world since all he ever does is watch non-violent animated movies. (the only thing he can handle)

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maguW-A2wYU"]YouTube - Finding Hercules[/ame]

  • #2
    Re: Finding Hercules

    Aww, I love this!! I want to learn to make movies like that, they are so cool looking. And you look a lot like linguine. Haha, awesome!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Finding Hercules

      Thanks! It's fun, but it takes magor patience though.
      I could go all 24 frames per second...but i'd never get it in on time. hah
      And I know, I was him for Halloween.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Finding Hercules

        Amazing! That must have taken forever to make! Love the water effects...

        And great use of music!
        .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Finding Hercules

          IT IS A CORGI!!!!! I have a corgi. they are the BEST dogs in the whole world! very cute corgi btw!
          -Miss Wendy Lynn

          The second star to the right
          Shines in the night for you
          To tell you that the dreams you plan
          Really can come true

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Finding Hercules

            That's excellent. As a writing teacher, it is great for me to see a student create a full story with theme, plot and characters.

            The best part? Sitting here watching it with my corgi seated beside me!

            Peace and thanks,
            Roo
            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Finding Hercules

              thats pretty cool thanks for sharing!


              sigpic
              and they lived happily ever after

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Finding Hercules

                That was neat! So what if it ain't 24 frames a second (or even 12--Wallace & Gromit speed!) it's the story that counts.

                I want to do a stop-motion film at some point, (I have a few ideas like an explorer going through a jungle only to find out it's Disneyland) but I've got other projects soaking up my time.

                The use of the Liniguini figure cracks me up!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Finding Hercules

                  That was really cool! Hope to see more in the future!
                  I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Finding Hercules

                    Originally posted by Nautilus View Post
                    That was neat! So what if it ain't 24 frames a second (or even 12--Wallace & Gromit speed!) it's the story that counts.

                    I want to do a stop-motion film at some point, (I have a few ideas like an explorer going through a jungle only to find out it's Disneyland) but I've got other projects soaking up my time.

                    The use of the Liniguini figure cracks me up!
                    Words of Wisdom indeed, I'd just do it a little differently if I didn't have a deadline. That sounds neat, I imagine that you can actually make some fully dementional sets! hah

                    Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
                    Amazing! That must have taken forever to make! Love the water effects...

                    And great use of music!
                    Thanks! it was just surran wrap painted white to make it look like bubbles.

                    Originally posted by Wendy_Bird View Post
                    IT IS A CORGI!!!!! I have a corgi. they are the BEST dogs in the whole world! very cute corgi btw!
                    Thanks, and so true!

                    Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                    That's excellent. As a writing teacher, it is great for me to see a student create a full story with theme, plot and characters.

                    The best part? Sitting here watching it with my corgi seated beside me!

                    Peace and thanks,
                    Roo
                    Thank you

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X