This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] June 7 thry 12th Wait Times

Anyone know how long the wait times have been this week?? I am going soon and want to know how it will be.
    Preserving Your Memories on DVD

Re: June 7 thry 12th Wait Times

Weekends busy, weekdays not so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
      Weekends busy, weekdays not so bad.
      How is it that whenever someone asks a question about how busy it will be you are always the first one to answer? It's uncanny.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

I was there Sunday, May 31st and it wasn't *too* bad. E-tickets were around an hour but were *very* light before noon. Rides like HM, PotC, Fantasyland rides, etc were all under 30 minutes.

DCA was crazy busy when we went (after 3pm). Most of the big rides were about an hour long. This was probably because the 2-fer was just about to end though.

Comment

With summer coming and the return of Fantasmic! I'll say the weekends will be more busy than the weekdays. Also Magical limited run will make the park much more busy than usual. Last night Indy and Big Thunder were 101 at the same time around 10 p.m.
          "You are watching FOX"

Comment

While it's definitely mostly the 2fer making DCA so busy, it's been really busy there pretty much every time I've been there this year. It will be kind of funny/ironic if DCA ends up having its best attendance this year while the parks is all ripped appart.
            The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
            -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X