This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Costco AP deal

Hey guys, I'm kind of freaking out here, I just saved enough money to buy the Costco deluxe Disneyland AP but it's not listed on their web site. Are they still offering this INCREDIBLE deal or not? Last month they were but I was buying a universal five day pass instead (it was a major mistake that I will always regret.) If some one knows the answer I would be happy to give you a virtual churro.

many thanks in advance

Sir. Mouse

Re: Costco AP deal

The last time I was there they extended the deluxe ap through the end of june 2009.

Comment

might have info in this thread

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ld-costco.html

Comment

The link isnt working for me. So what was the deal? I never heard of it.

Comment

Costco.com is actually a complete seporate entity, so unlike places like Bestbuy.com, Costco.com's items will vary from the actually warehouse.

So i would definatly suggest for you to go to the store and make sure if they dont have it, but dont rely on the website to show you.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosVi7 View Post
            The link isnt working for me. So what was the deal? I never heard of it.
            just tried it and it brought up the thread in a new window.

if it still doesn't work for you try using search for the message. that is how I pulled it up.

Comment

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! I hope you're right! Oh man, I didn't realized how important this was to me until I read that the deal had been discontinued.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X