Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Video "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

    UPDATE: k_peek_2000 has the best video ever...thread is here:
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...gical-hub.html



    sorry for making the millionth thread for the show but anways here goes...

    here are the videos:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmdSZkMYzs"]magical! part I.[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjmdSZkMYzs"]magical! part II.[/ame]
    sorry for the bad quality + the visual obstructions.

    in another thread i simply stated that i thought the show was “simple + charming,” + i stand by that.

    but now here's my ridiculously unnessecary long review that you really don't have to read...enjoy?

    well actually i just decided to get rid of my review because it was kind of not smart of me to actually review the show in the preview stages despite the fact that it may change by a little or by a lot by the time of the show's "official" debut, hahaha.

    but most importantly it’s just like anything else…i really hate chocolate ice cream but it doesn't mean it's the worst flavor out there...plus there are billions of people who love it (bad analogy right?).

    it seems there are a lot that don’t enjoy the show but i do…go figure.

    hopefully everyone can watch the show give it a chance + see for themselves. if you don't like i'm sorry, you'll have "remember" back soon enough + i'll just keep to my lonesome enjoying "magical" while it lasts.

    anyways happy summer everyone!


    Last edited by a_shy_kid; 06-06-2009, 09:37 PM.
    i've got no strings.

  • #2
    Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

    Since I am not making a trip to Disneyland this Summer, I will not be able to see "Magical" for myself. I thank you for giving me my first look at Dumbo flying. As I sit here in Chicago, I was utterly amazed. I thank you for your video. I absolutely loved it.

    Now I am off to see what other threads are available on this subject.

    You just made my day. Thanks.
    BarbaraAnn

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

      no problem! anytime!

      dumbo really was amazing to watch.

      i hope you've seen k_peek_2000's video way much better than mine.

      have a great day!
      i've got no strings.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

        where are the confetti cannons placed throughout the park?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

          I will be glued to MiceChat, especially today, and view as many videos as I can of these fireworks. I don't get to Disneyland more than once a year, and I so wish that I could see this in person. So, again, I thank you for your video, and yes, I have watched the other one that you mentioned. However, yours will stick especially in my mind, since it was the first one that I clicked on this morning.
          BarbaraAnn

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

            does Tinkerbell still fly?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

              Yes, I also enjoyed the flying of Tinker Bell. That alone still amazes me. I will always remember the first time that I saw that at Disneyland. It still gives me goosebumps.
              BarbaraAnn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                I love that Enchanted was added!

                but this show almost had me in tears, honestly. Just what Disney can come up with is seriously... truely... Magical.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                  Originally posted by wonton View Post
                  where are the confetti cannons placed throughout the park?
                  i was standing near the tomorrowland entrance + no confetti reached me.
                  the cannon closest shot from near the top-right corner of the hub + i'm assuming there are at least three other cannons around the hub also.

                  main street was covered in confetti as i was walking to the exit, so that might be one fo the best spots to enjoy the confetti + the massive amounds might make it more fun. they're also black-lit so the glow a bit so it was kinda cool too.

                  i also know they installed some near the smal world promenade but i'm not exactly sure where else. hope that helps.

                  Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  I will be glued to MiceChat, especially today, and view as many videos as I can of these fireworks. I don't get to Disneyland more than once a year, and I so wish that I could see this in person. So, again, I thank you for your video, and yes, I have watched the other one that you mentioned. However, yours will stick especially in my mind, since it was the first one that I clicked on this morning.
                  Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                  Yes, I also enjoyed the flying of Tinker Bell. That alone still amazes me. I will always remember the first time that I saw that at Disneyland. It still gives me goosebumps.
                  no problem! yeah tinkerbell never gets old + dumbo is just as wonderful.
                  i wish you could make out this summer, sorry!

                  Originally posted by Christi View Post
                  does Tinkerbell still fly?
                  yes she does! twice just like in "remember."

                  Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                  I love that Enchanted was added!

                  but this show almost had me in tears, honestly. Just what Disney can come up with is seriously... truely... Magical.
                  i was really happy about the "enchanted" addition too!

                  yeah i agree, i really had fun with the show + i'll admit to almost tearing also, haha. but it seems like we're in the minority...but oh wells, just means less peopel watching + better spots for us, haha.
                  i've got no strings.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                    I'm not so sure about the minority part. Sometimes the critics, are just more vocal.
                    BarbaraAnn

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                      Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                      I'm not so sure about the minority part. Sometimes the critics, are just more vocal.
                      are they ever, hahaha.
                      i've got no strings.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                        "Happy summer everyone" you say as I sit here in school with a week of finals close ahead.

                        Lol anyways it seems like a cute show. Worth waiting hours for? I guess that's for me to decide.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                          i know lots are putting this show down, but from what i see, i love it. pink versus blue is just awesome! and dumbo was my favorite when i was 3 years old and its so good to see him!
                          i cant wait to see it live in July. Thanks for sharing it! it surely felt magical to me.


                          sigpic
                          and they lived happily ever after

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                            I think it was great to watch. I hope I will see it with my own eyes someday soon.

                            The parks in America seme to have better fireworks shows than some ogf the non American parks.

                            I had really high expactations on the HKDL fireworks being in China and all... but this is what I got:

                            (short finale clipp, the biggest bang in the show that night)
                            [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ONawRv0xE]YouTube - Hong Kong Disneyland Fireworks[/ame]

                            Be happy for your shows in America

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: "magical" preview performance - june 3, 2009.

                              Originally posted by Goover View Post
                              "Happy summer everyone" you say as I sit here in school with a week of finals close ahead.

                              Lol anyways it seems like a cute show. Worth waiting hours for? I guess that's for me to decide.
                              hahaha, don't worry i still have three more weeks of school.
                              i suffer with you.
                              just watching the show put me in a "summery" mood. good luck with finals!

                              hope you can watch the show.
                              Originally posted by Captain Green View Post
                              i know lots are putting this show down, but from what i see, i love it. pink versus blue is just awesome! and dumbo was my favorite when i was 3 years old and its so good to see him!
                              i cant wait to see it live in July. Thanks for sharing it! it surely felt magical to me.
                              i love it too! the music has been stuck in my head a lot. i think i definitely would of loved it right away but i realized i was being too over critical (even though i thought i was being very open minded) + just waiting to review that i missed on on enjoying it to the fullest.

                              enjoy dumbo on your trip!

                              Originally posted by TimmyTimmyTimmy View Post
                              I think it was great to watch. I hope I will see it with my own eyes someday soon.

                              The parks in America seme to have better fireworks shows than some ogf the non American parks.

                              I had really high expactations on the HKDL fireworks being in China and all...
                              Be happy for your shows in America
                              yeah i understand what you mean. the us parks have a much higher stander of firework shows than all the other non-american parks. which might explain why people are being so critical...because i guess they hve reason to with the higher standards here.

                              tokyo disney has one of the best entertainment departments out of all disney parks but even their fireworks is one thing that could be spruced up a bit. the aspect of updating the lighting on sleeping beauty's castle + even adding pyro/fire launching from it, have really helped to set the anaheim shows from all other parks. but i don't know if people realize how fortune we have been to have this in the first place.
                              i've got no strings.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X