Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic Finale fireworks?

In 2008, there used to be an effect in the F! Finale where there'd be lights on the house that would make their way up the house and turn into a fan of fireworks behind Mickey, but I haven't seen that recently. Do they still have this effect?

Re: Fantasmic Finale fireworks?

Yea, when they installed the new lights that was one of the new features of the finale. An it was one of my favorite additions to the updated Fantasmic. Even though it was a minor addition, it matched the music perfectly!! Now the lights lead up to nothing and it's rather anti-climatic. Anyways, instead of adding two fan effects, they moved those two to an earlier part in the show. They were needed where they are now. But I wish they could of just added two fan effects instead of move them. I hope when I go back to see the new updated Fantasmic that they add them back in the spot you are talking about.

Comment

Re: Fantasmic Finale fireworks?

Originally posted by TIS17 View Post
      Yea, when they installed the new lights that was one of the new features of the finale. An it was one of my favorite additions to the updated Fantasmic. Even though it was a minor addition, it matched the music perfectly!! Now the lights lead up to nothing and it's rather anti-climatic. Anyways, instead of adding two fan effects, they moved those two to an earlier part in the show. They were needed where they are now. But I wish they could of just added two fan effects instead of move them. I hope when I go back to see the new updated Fantasmic that they add them back in the spot you are talking about.
      Yeah, that was a really neat effect and now it leads up to nothing. I hope it is added back in with the updates too.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X