This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney's Celebrate America Question

I been snooping around the Disneyland website and I saw that Disney's Celebrate America was not shown for July 4 could this change or do you think It might be put on schedule???????
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Re: Disney's Celebrate America Question

What is Celebrate America? Are you talking about Celebrate.. A Street Party?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

They'll most likely add it on to the end of Magical like they did one year with RDCT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a38OvIGsSOI]YouTube - 4th of July Remember Dreams Come True Part 2/3[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4THqQkeY0UA]YouTube - 4th of July Remember Dreams Come True Part 3/3[/ame]
      ~*~ RIP PARADE OF DREAMS~*~

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
        What is Celebrate America? Are you talking about Celebrate.. A Street Party?
        NO Its a Fireworks show that premiered last 4th of July at Disneyland and WDW but the show was never completed at DL due to winds

Comment

ahh i see.. oh well.. thanks for the vid btw..
          just do what you think...

Comment

Hello, looking at the Disneyland website entertainment calender I was wondering about the Disney celebrate America firework show. Can someone from mice chat/age please provide us with information regarding why they have four showing of Disney celebrate America firework show on July 2,3,4, and 5.

How long will be the firework show? will it be the same for the 4th of July show? will their be a lot of fireworks.

Thank you so much!

Jason
            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
              Hello, looking at the Disneyland website entertainment calender I was wondering about the Disney celebrate America firework show. Can someone from mice chat/age please provide us with information regarding why they have four showing of Disney celebrate America firework show on July 2,3,4, and 5.

How long will be the firework show? will it be the same for the 4th of July show? will their be a lot of fireworks.

Thank you so much!

Jason
              Al just posted a note about this on his MiceAge page. Apparently since the one show they had scheduled last year never got to be completed due to winds, they will have the show for 4 nights this year, like they do at WDW. This way at least one of those nights the show should go off with no problem and more people will get to see it.

Comment

I wonder If they are going to test out before the official dates like a dress rehearsal

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X