This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video A Musical Wedding Proposal on Main Street USA

Did this really happen earlier this evening (June 6) at the park? Was anyone there to see it in person? OMG...I think it's absolutely amazing that this guy was able to pull this off. What a wedding proposal! My jaw is literally still on the floor. I had to watch it three times to make sure it was real.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cu7_G55dcw]YouTube - CUTEST WEDDING PROPOSAL!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cu7_G55dcw"] [/ame]

Re: A Musical Wedding Proposal on Main Street USA

OH MY GOSH. That is absolutely amazing/beautiful/awesome.

Comment

OMG! If i could get married...pft! Who knows when they'll let me...Id propose in just the same way!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

I want to do a proposal like that. That is just the greatest thing ever!
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Do you see what happens when you give some Cast Member's free time?

Comment

LOL, the first thing that ran through my mind was this mission by ImprovEverywhere!

OK, well maybe the second thing, because the first thing was "OMGosh!!!!!" But still, this totally reminded me of the mission! (I watched it last night!)

I wonder if that guy was high up in entertainment? That seemed really official, and personally, I'm actually kinda surprised Disney allowed this. I seem to remember a thread where a member wanted to re-enlist in front of SBC, and it was said that Disney is not too keen on letting unofficial ceremonies occur... I have a feeling I just opened a whole new can of worms... Going back to the official part, it would have had to be official, as there were several costumed Cast Members, and the audio was patched through DL's parade sound system.

Curiously,

--KAN

Comment

That is awesome and hilarious!! It's better then the cliche proposal in front of the castle. When was this?? I was in the park tonight, but didn't see anything.

Comment

I am a bit suspicious. It seems way too staged. And, the guy was way too smooth. It just seems put on to me. But, I'd love to know it's real!

Comment

I thought the same thing!!!

...Until they re-did the same performance later that evening...

There I was somewhere West of Tomorrowland
                  Flying through the stars just like
                  Peter Pan
                  I said...Dang this looks too good to be true...

It's a nice day when you wake up in
                  Disneyland...
                  -Five For Fighting, "Disneyland"

Comment

Originally posted by LittlePrincess1230 View Post
                    I thought the same thing!!!

...Until they re-did the same performance later that evening...
                    It was done twice? I'm definitely sure it's fake in that case.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                      That is awesome and hilarious!! It's better then the cliche proposal in front of the castle. When was this?? I was in the park tonight, but didn't see anything.
                      That was really cute, the castle proposal is cute too though! My friend did that last year, he had a red carpet infront and his friend recorded the entire thing. It was really cute,

Comment

i'm about 98 percent sure he's a part of the entertainment department

Comment

I would agree that this was a staged theatre bit. Music piped through the loudspeakers, choreographed dancing, lip synching, the clothes were a bit costumish. All in all though, really fun and cute. I wonder if this was part of a preview for Summer Nightastic entertanment.
                          Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Was that real?!??!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasmico! View Post
                              I would agree that this was a staged theatre bit. Music piped through the loudspeakers, choreographed dancing, lip synching, the clothes were a bit costumish. All in all though, really fun and cute. I wonder if this was part of a preview for Summer Nightastic entertanment.
                              It was fake. You can hear after she says yes and all of their "friends" run up to congratulate them they sing "It's a Suuummer Nightastic!"

Most likely a commercial spot for the summer promotion. Signs were posted at the entrance tunnels tonight telling guests to stay clear of the filming area if they didn't want to be in it. And there were at least three cameramen positioned atop Main Street buildings filming the entire thing.

Also -- notice other Nightastic! references:
                              - The pin trader lady offers to trade her a Pixie Hollow pin
                              - The guys dancing with the light-up spinner toys dance to the Electrical Parade music
                              - There's a background dancer with a Fantasmic! jacket and Sorcerer Mickey hat on.

And not seen in this video, at one point the Fantasmic! theme was featured, I think the guy proposing kind of sang the theme.
                              Last edited by MasterGracey; 06-07-2009, 02:33 AM.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X