This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video is he (Push) still here?

Does anyone know if Push the talking trashcan can still be found at DCA?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uorWEiUaKQo"]YouTube - Talking trash can at Disneyland California Adventure[/ame]
    Last edited by Dustysage; 06-10-2009, 08:54 AM. Reason: Fixed Video Link

Re: is he still here?

During Memorial Day Weekend, PUSH was in the big open space near the entrance to the Boudin Bakery tour.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

i saw him in february.

Comment

he is pretty hilarious!!! the first time i saw him/her or it i was fascinated. its things like this that adds the disney magic.. this video was especially funny IMO

Comment

We just saw him for the Gumball Rally Weekend.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Re: is he (Push) still here?

He should STILL be there! Last time I saw him was on Earth Day, April 22, he was in Earth Dat attire!!

Comment

I saw him singing and chasing kids at DCA on 5-9-2009 by the fenced off part in front of Nightastic! it was pretty funny watching the kids run from him!
              I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol! :ap:

Comment

Saw him Monday right on the bridge next to Pacific Wharf and on the way to Paradise Pier. He was playing "Wipe Out" while talking to kids.... So funny!

Comment

I saw him the day of the Gumball Rally. Twice! He's definitely around.
                  "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

So I'm wondering how PUSH works, or more accuratelyhow many people control him. One driver and one voice actor? Is the driver there hiding in the crowd while the voice actor is back stage watching the action on a monitor? Or is he all remote from backstage with a few cast members providing security?
                    Originally posted by Captain_Jenny1987
                    Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

Comment

PUSH he scared the :!$#%: out of me
                      Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

Originally posted by evmo View Post
                        So I'm wondering how PUSH works, or more accuratelyhow many people control him. One driver and one voice actor? Is the driver there hiding in the crowd while the voice actor is back stage watching the action on a monitor? Or is he all remote from backstage with a few cast members providing security?
                        Actually it is one cast member blending in with the crowd. He has one hand in his duffle bag on the controls for push's movement and a tiny microphone in his other hand which he talks into. I spent about ten minutes last week watching him work the crowd.
                        Matthew

Comment

Originally posted by wettham1783 View Post
                          Actually it is one cast member blending in with the crowd. He has one hand in his duffle bag on the controls for push's movement and a tiny microphone in his other hand which he talks into. I spent about ten minutes last week watching him work the crowd.
                          You should go up to PUSH and tell him to alert security as there's a suspicious looking guy in the crowd talking into a hidden microphone, with his hand on some kind of mechanism in a bag...
                          Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                          DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by monotonehell View Post
                            You should go up to PUSH and tell him to alert security as there's a suspicious looking guy in the crowd talking into a hidden microphone, with his hand on some kind of mechanism in a bag...
                            :lmao:

Oh I would TOTALLY do that!

Comment

According to Boogafrito, he can be found most days in a bar down on Harbor. It's got to be a tough life being a talking trash can...

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X