• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdct11
    New MiceChatter
    • May 2009

Re: Disneyland News has posted new Disney's Electrical Parade Video in HD

Has just the baroque hoedown theme changed? or has the float audio changed as well?

Comment

• Ex-SmallWorld CM
      Banned User
      • Jun 2005

On the subject of music, will there be a CD of the new soundtrack, plus the classic soundtrack we all know and love? That will be the top souvenir on my next trip to get.

Comment

• BassBone
        is too darn hot.
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by rdct11 View Post
        Has just the baroque hoedown theme changed? or has the float audio changed as well?
        Probably new versions of the audio for the entire parade.
        The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

Comment

• Grizzly
          MiceChatter
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by luckyone View Post
          Thats why i love the tokyo one
          Agreed!

I am very happy that the Tokyo music is here. It's a bit of Tokyo in my backyard to tide me over until my next Dreamlights viewing!

Comment

• MasterGracey1969
            Go DCA, Go! :D
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Kritter View Post

I don't understand that logic.

I thought you people want DCA to succeed? How can it succeed if you want to push Disneyland's sloppy seconds to DCA?

People want DCA to be awesome, but then they want to push everything they don't like in Disneyland over to DCA. Seems kind of counter-productive to me.

- Stitchon
            :bow:If anything, DCA should have just as good attractions as Disneyland, it should never become an old Six Flags quality park.
            "Miley Cyrus is an abomination to the Walt Disney Company and a talentless little brat."
            -jfsebastian

Comment

• 1FoolishMortal
              • Apr 2006

I'm not sure where the whole "DCA can't handle two nighttime shows" argument came from either. Unless construction prevents parades from happening period, then there's no reason DCA can't handle two major nighttime offerings. This has been rehashed before, but DL used to handle multiple Fantasmics, multiple MSEP's, and a fireworks show every night. If DL, a much smaller and more crowded park, can handle 3 major offerings then DCA can most certainly handle two.
              "Keep Moving Forward."

Comment

• sw/matt
                New MiceChatter
                • May 2009

i like the new music. it will be interesting to hear it live. if the worlds of wonder parade really has been cancelled, i say they bring back the electrical parade with new music to Disneyland next year. I also say maybe switch out some of the older units, such as to honor america and add some new floats from from movies like the little mermaid, beauty and the beast, lion king ect. I always felt this what they should of done rather than kill the parade in 96. All they needed to do was spruce it up with movies that were made after 1977.

Comment

• sw/matt
                  New MiceChatter
                  • May 2009

on dca not handling two shows, i think the main problem is the parade route goes by the bay doesn't it? With disneyland main street electrical and Fantasmic were in different areas of park. Granted it still caused traffic jams lol.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X