Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Disneyland News has posted new Disney's Electrical Parade Video in HD

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Disneyland News has posted new Disney's Electrical Parade Video in HD

New Promo for Disney's Electrical Parade in HD and just tweeted a while ago
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwPe8jT6eNY]YouTube - DISNEYS ELECTRICAL PARADE LIGHTS UP SUMMER NIGHTASTIC![/ame]
    Keep it at DCA with New Music
    22.54%
    Send it off to Disneyland with New Music
    14.08%
    Keep it at DCA with old Music
    7.04%
    Send it off to Disneyland with old Music
    42.25%
    Send it Yesterland
    8.45%
    Ehh Do not know what to say???
    5.63%
    Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Re: Disneyland News has posted new Disney's Electrical Parade Video in HD

Fantastic! The floats look more beautiful than ever. I loved how Mickey's Drum and Pete's Dragon look.:thumbup: I think I'm going to love the Parade more than ever now! Thanks!

Comment

Awesome! I think I might actually start caring for this borefest
      ~*~ RIP PARADE OF DREAMS~*~

Comment

Too bad it is still in the wrong park!

Electrical Parade looks all wrong in DCA. I'd suggest that Disneyland and DCA swap parades as soon as possible. Put that craptacular street party (whatever it is) at DCA and put Electric Parade back where it belongs. ASAP.

I know that they think they need EP to boost DCA numbers, but it just doesn't belong there and will be seen by far more people at Disneyland.

-Dusty
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
        Save

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post

Electrical Parade looks all wrong in DCA. I'd suggest that Disneyland and DCA swap parades as soon as possible. Put that craptacular street party (whatever it is) at DCA and put Electric Parade back where it belongs. ASAP.

I know that they think they need EP to boost DCA numbers, but it just doesn't belong there and will be seen by far more people at Disneyland.

-Dusty
          BEST COMMENT POST EVER
          Disneyland SHOULD SWAP HAHAHAHA:lol::yea:
          Follow me on Twitter @hurricanefreak

"hope for the best plan for the worst"

Comment

-Dusty
            I completely agree with you but, sadly, DL will never switch the two parades. The Electrical Parade is pretty much the only thing that is going to draw first timers to DCA.
            In a perfect world, Dusty's suggestion would be implemented and all us happy people would get to see the Electrical Parade in DL once again. But this is completely a business decision, so nothing is going to happen...

Comment

Is that the new music? FAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by ducksman View Post
                Is that the new music? FAIL.
                ...The music changed? Can we have a comparison here?

Comment

Keep at DCA. There's enough nighttime offerings in Disneyland.

Comment

Woo, I like the new music!

Comment

Originally posted by CourtneyDax View Post
                      ...The music changed? Can we have a comparison here?
                      Yes theres a Change
                      (only could find link to WDW MSEP)

Old:
                      http://mousegeeks.com/audiofiles/Audio%20Directory%201%20(WDW,%20DLR,%20DLP,%20&%20 TDL%20-%202006)/Walt%20Disney%20World%20Resort/Magic%20Kingdom%20Park/Parades%20and%20Shows/Main%20Street%20Electiral%20Parade.mp3

New: (From Tokyo Dreamlights)
                      http://mousegeeks.com/audiofiles/Audio%20Directory%201%20(WDW,%20DLR,%20DLP,%20&%20 TDL%20-%202006)/Tokyo%20Disney%20Resort/Dreamlights.mp3

Comment

If you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have noticed that the music changed. It just sounds...pluckier.

Comment

For the poll I said "I don't know" just because I don't really care where the parade is, just as long as we have it. The new music is cute, but it's going to take some time to get used to. Other than that, I'm excited!

Comment

I didn't vote either way. It doesn't matter to me which park it is in. I usually plan my days around the viewing of the main items like parades, shows, and fireworks. I have been able to navigate myself around well enough to see the Electrical parade, the fireworks, and Fantasmic all on one evening in that order. Although, I do wish that I could fly over the crowds, instead of making my way through them. I am looking forward to seeing the new version the next time that I visit, which I am hoping will be for MiceChat's 5th Anniversary. In the meantime, I just love it when I get a sneak peek here on MiceChat.
                            Last edited by Barbaraann; 06-11-2009, 12:44 PM.
                            BarbaraAnn

Comment

-Dusty
                              I don't understand that logic.

I thought you people want DCA to succeed? How can it succeed if you want to push Disneyland's sloppy seconds to DCA?

People want DCA to be awesome, but then they want to push everything they don't like in Disneyland over to DCA. Seems kind of counter-productive to me.

- Stitchon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X