Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Upgrading Birthday Admission to Park Hopper

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Upgrading Birthday Admission to Park Hopper

How much? Im going with my friend and want to upgrade their ticket to a park hopper, hopefully it's not too much.

Re: Upgrading Birthday Admission to Park Hopper

You get the value of a single day single park ticket applied to whatever AP you want to get.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

I believe that it is $25. That is the difference in price between a one park ticket, and a parkhopper.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

My birthday is on june 18th and i wanted to spend the day at disneyland.

Should i have gotten my email notice from disney yet?
        Anyway, i myself would like to know if i can turn my ticket into a park hopper. im assuming i pay the difference at the ticket booth right?

Comment

FYI, if the Birthday person is a Southern California (Or Baja Cal, Mexico) you can apply your Birthday credit towards any current SoCal Deal... so you could get the Summer Fun Pass for just $30 more ($40 for kids 3 through 9).

The Summer Fun Pass is a 3 day ParkHopper that has a 45 day shelf life, so about 6 weeks to use up the other two days after the BD. (And it is just $5 more than the 1 day ParkHopper).

And FYI, pre-registering at Disney.com is Optional but recommended. Many folks have registered but didn't get an e-mail, so don't owrry about. Just bring your Government issued ID proving your BD to any Main Ticket Window that is open....
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X