This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Upgrading Birthday Admission to Park Hopper

How much? Im going with my friend and want to upgrade their ticket to a park hopper, hopefully it's not too much.

Re: Upgrading Birthday Admission to Park Hopper

You get the value of a single day single park ticket applied to whatever AP you want to get.
    Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

I believe that it is $25. That is the difference in price between a one park ticket, and a parkhopper.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

My birthday is on june 18th and i wanted to spend the day at disneyland.

Should i have gotten my email notice from disney yet?
        Anyway, i myself would like to know if i can turn my ticket into a park hopper. im assuming i pay the difference at the ticket booth right?

Comment

FYI, if the Birthday person is a Southern California (Or Baja Cal, Mexico) you can apply your Birthday credit towards any current SoCal Deal... so you could get the Summer Fun Pass for just $30 more ($40 for kids 3 through 9).

The Summer Fun Pass is a 3 day ParkHopper that has a 45 day shelf life, so about 6 weeks to use up the other two days after the BD. (And it is just $5 more than the 1 day ParkHopper).

And FYI, pre-registering at Disney.com is Optional but recommended. Many folks have registered but didn't get an e-mail, so don't owrry about. Just bring your Government issued ID proving your BD to any Main Ticket Window that is open....
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X